Crutches?!

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Omgosh! Thank you all for subscribing, you make me so happy ;__; I thanked some of you individually, and then I tried to thank the rest, but got "comment-rated" and it went up to 145 seconds so I gave up LOL. So, in order to make up for not being able to thank you guys, here's another chapter! ^^ Oh and also, I feel like things are going too fast... Shall I slow it down and tease you all? hehehehehehehehe~]

「YOUR P.O.V」

It was only two hours ago since school had ended. I had just gotten out of the shower and reached for the towel on my head, slowly drying my wet hair. I flopped down onto my bed, laying down with my arms and legs straight and spread out. All the things that happened in the nurse's office were still boggling in my mind.

「TWO AND A HALF HOURS EARLIER」

"You know Haneul, you're something different." he said with a softspoken voice.

I looked up at him with, wondering what he meant by that. I couldn't quite figure whether it was a good thing or a bad thing, but I didn't ask him to elaborate on his statement. We finally got to the nurse's office and she was doing work while we came in. She was smiling while shifting her look toward us, and then frowned once she saw my knee.

"Omo, what happend?!" she said worriedly.

"Nothing, ma'am, just a minor injury!" I said, not wanting her to feel so bad for me.

"Please, lay down on one of the beds!" she suggested. Sehun walked over and set me down gently. He walked over to the nurse and explained what had happened.

"Aish... that girl, always causing trouble..." I heard her say. One of my eyebrows arched up as I heard this, and arched back down as both Sehun and the nurse turned around.

The nurse walked over to me, smiling while she held her kit in one hand, and a bandage wrap in the other. She applied hydrogen peroxide all over the blood, and I flinched and bit the bottom of my lip to prevent myself from screaming. Sehun looked at me, walked over to me, and almost grabbed my hand to reassure me that everything was alright, but I pulled my hand away from him. He looked at me and I looked at him back, and he looked away. I looked down at my hand and back at him, and he looked a bit sad.

"Alright darling, your leg should be feeling better in the next couple of days. For now, take it easy and try to stay off your leg as much as possible. If you can, try to get some crutches because it might be hard to walk in your state." she said.

"Crutches?! Ah, okay... Kamsahamnida..." I said sadly as I looked down at my knee. *How am I going to explain this to my mother... Getting crippled on the first day of school... aish.*

I got up off the bed and attempted to limp across the room before Sehun stopped me. He grabbed my bag and handed it to me, then grabbed his bag and walked out of the nurse's office with me.

"Are you going to be okay?" Sehun asked.

"Yes,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter