Found You

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

「SEHUN'S P.O.V」

As soon as Haneul left, I had this weird feeling that being out here alone on the balcony wasn't such a good idea. I brushed off the thought, leaned against the gate surrounding the balcony, and stared off into the beautiful sight of Seoul. I've lived here all my life and never got the chance to take in the beauty of all of it. I smiled to myself, then suddenly everything became dark and a giggle came out of someone, not sure who. I was hoping it was Haneul... But I knew it wasn't her. I heard a few more giggles and then I knew that it was definitely not Haneul.

"Annyeong!" a squeaky little voice said. The person finally uncovered my eyes and I turned to find that it was not Haneul, but Taeyeon... I looked around and didn't see anyone else. I could have sworn I heard other voices.

"Hey... Taeyeon" I smiled faintly, and she smiled back.

"How come you haven't texted or called?" she said as she pulled out her phone. Huh? was the first thing that came to mind. Then I realized she gave me her number last night but I didn't really have the chance-- actually, I didn't really want to.

"Ah, sorry. I got caught up with getting prepared for ball and so I kind of forgot..." I laughed softly. That was half true, and... half not true. I did forget, but I didn't really want to talk to her. I had Haneul after all.

"Oh, it's alright. So handsome, who did you come here with tonight?" she got closer, and I stepped back. Her voice had changed drastically, going from squeaky and innocent to this really strange seductive one.

"Uh, my date, Haneul. I'm sure you know her." as I said Haneul, a face appeared on Taeyeon's face. She looked... Disgusted.

"That tramp?" I cocked an eyebrow at her, and she walked even closer. I continued to back away.

"Tramp? What do you know about Haneul?" I asked, and she grinned.

"Lots, I've heard lots about her. Bad things as a matter of fact..." she whispered, and made me back into the gate. I had no where to go, she quickly trapped me by putting her arms on each side, preventing me from escaping.

I started to laugh nervously and she just stared at me as if she was going to kill me or something.

"Forget about her, Sehun. You and I, let's date!" she leaned in for a kiss and I shook my head, preventing her by putting my hand on her forehead and gradually pushing her away.

"What do you think you're doing, Taeyeon?" I shouted, and she just wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Oppa..." she whispered, and smirked when she heard footsteps. She held on tighter, and I couldn't get out of her grip. For a small person, she was pretty strong. I looked up and saw Haneul, standing there.

. I'm in deep sh*t. She doesn't trust me already. Agh.

Haneul's jaw nearly fell to the floor. She covered to mute the cries that were about to come out of . Tears filled up in her eyes and I couldn't do anything. Taeyeon wouldn't let go, no matter how hard I tried to push her off.

"HANEUL!" I shouted, and with that she ran off.

"GET OFF OF ME YOU LUNATIC!" I pushed her off and she laughed, laughed so loudly and two more laughs joined her.

What the .

"Aw, you couldn't protect your wittle baby this time, huh Sehun?" Hyuna teased, and I looked at her. She's lucky she's a girl, I would have socked her in the face if she weren't.

"Oh and she doesn't even trust you, so this even more for you, huh?" Eunjung said walking out of a dark spot. These girls were really evil... I can't even explain.

"You guys are terrible, wretched witches." and they all laughed in unison, creepy.

"I hope karma gets you guys back for all the pain you've caused both Haneul and me." I spat, then I ran off to find Haneul. Dammit, I had a lot of explaining to do.

"HANEUL!" I shouted continously, I needed to find her. I needed to comfort her and tell her everything was okay, that I didn't mean to do that to her... Agh, why did this place have to be so damn big?! I stopped by the room where the actual dancing was happening, to find both Chanyeol and Saebom to ask them for help.

But then Saebom's words echoed in my head.

"Good. You treat her right or I'll rip your heart out."

I quivered at the thought and ran back to the hallways to look for Haneul myself. I ran and ran, and she was still nowhere to be found. I stopped and panted, then began to run again. I would run miles and miles just to find her at this point. I stopped and leaned against a wall, this was getting tedious and tiring. I think I ran in circles... I probably passed by her and didn't even notice.

I sighed and slid against the wall to sit down. I put my head in my knees and cursed myself.

Oh I am fortune's fool...

I was just about to give up.

Yes almighty Sehun was going to give up on something he loved so dearly.

But I realized that I had a phone... And she did too. At least I hoped she did. I quickly pulled it out and looked through my list of contacts.

"Haneul, Haneul, Haneul..." I said, nearly stammering. "Ah, gotcha!" I hit call and waited for a ringtone. In both darkness and quietness, I heard a faint ringtone in the distance. I must be near. I ran, hoping that this would help me find her. The ringtone got louder and louder with each step I took, and I saw a glowing screen not too far away as I turned a corner.

Found you.

"Ah, shut up you stupid phone!" I heard a familiar voice say, and smiled.

"It's not nice to shout at phones" I said quietly, walking over to her. I hung up the call and casted my phone's light over her. She was sitting by herself, crying silently in a place that I had not checked. Her eyes were red and puffy, and dry trails of tears were visible on her face. I felt terrible, I knew I caused this but I didn't do it intentionally. I didn't want this to happen.

She didn't reply, she was still sad/mad about the whole incident.

"Haneul... I'm sorry" I said as I bent down to talk to her. "I swear this time, it wasn't me."

She sighed and changed the position she was sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter