영화처럼 (Like a Movie)

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I know I won't love another person, cause I don't wanna let you go..."
2PM - Like a Movie

「YOUR P.O.V」

Saebom and Chanyeol called me earlier this morning to ask if I wanted to go out to eat with them. Of course I happily accepted because who would turn down food? Saebom said she would treat me out because of everything that's happened lately, but I kindly rejected that because I'm perfectly fine now and I'm capable of paying for myself. We had a long talk about the whole thing and she was trying to put herself in my place. Obviously she had an easier time choosing than me because we picked out many flaws in Sehun but not enough in Luhan.

"I would go with Luhan. He's kind, gentle, patient, and boyfriend material, whereas Sehun... well, he's done so much and I'm surprised you're still talking to him." she sighed through the phone while Chanyeol was defending his bestfriend.

Of course Saebom won because as loud and weird as Chanyeol is, Saebom has finally gotten louder and weirder than him. No one expected it to happen, it just did. She also knows how to win an argument.

"Alright so I'll pick you up around... noonish?" she suggested while Chanyeol's loud singing voice made my sense of hearing a bit wonky afterward.

"That's alright with me. I'll see you then" and hung up before she could say anything else. I lazed around the house until 11 o'clock and finally decided to put on makeup and clothes to go out in. By the time I finished, it was only 11:30, so I decided to get the mail. As I turned the lock, I remembered that Luhan lived across the street from me and I wasn't exactly sure if I was ready to talk to him yet. I couldn't believe I just left him like that after a day of fun with him. I mean, if I were him, I'd probably hate me.

But then again, hating a person is hard when you're just so madly in love with them, right?

I decided to man up and march outside--

Okay scratch that, I quietly made my way to the mail box a few houses down from mine. I was relieved to have gotten to the mailbox alive and the fact that I didn't get caught at all. I closed my mailbox and my heels.

 

But Luhan was already standing right in front of me.

"AH-- Oh hey Luhan..." I trailed off feeling stupid. Of course this would happen to me, all bad things do, right?

"Hey" the corner of his mouth twitched slightly and I directed my gaze to his red, puffy eyes. Oh please tell me I wasn't to blame for this poor boy's heartaches and tears.

"Are you alright?" I asked while reassuringly touching his arm.

"Yeah, I'm fine. How was it last night?" he quickly changed the subject, so I knew something was up. But I didn't want to ask him about it, because one, I wouldn't want to find out the real reason why he was crying last night... and two, it would be rude for me to say something if he didn't want to talk about it.

I looked up at his disheveled hair and as weird as it may be, it suit him a lot. He just woke up and I guess he really needed to talk to me. "Great! It was great, thank you for everything, I rea--"

"No, with you and Sehun" he cut me off, totally serious and no other feeling sensed in his tone of voice.

"Oh... it was fine" I smiled awkwardly. He nodded, sighed, and ran a hand through his tangled hair.

"Are you two... back together?" he asked while looking away.

"No" I smiled reassuringly, and I saw his tense shoulders relax a bit. I guess that's all he wanted to know from me because he chuckled a bit before he said goodbye and walked back to his house.

"Weirdo..." I said under my breath and started to walk back to my house. I looked over at Luhan's house and that black car was back. I shrugged my shoulders and made my way back inside to grab my bag because Saebom and Chanyeol would be here any minute. I was perfectly fine with going out to lunch with my friends, no problems at all... but what was weird was I was going to be a third wheel and they were perfectly fine with it?

Whatever, as long as there's food, then I'm fine.

I decided to wear a white tank top tucked into my pair of light blue skinny jeans. I tied my hair back and wore some running shoes because I was just going out with the Chanbom couple, right?

 

 

Wrong. We arrived at the place and of course Sehun was waiting at the front, smiling as he advanced toward us.

"What's going on, you guys never told me Sehun was coming..." I whispered, nearly smacking the two on the back of the head.

"Oops, thought we did, sorry" Saebom smiled and I made a face at her. I wanted to kill the both of them right now, but we were out in public and that's not very lady like.

They set me up!

Not cool... oh well. AS LONG AS THERE'S FOOD.

We walked inside and took a table with four seats, two seats on each side directly across from each other. Saebom and Chanyeol were going to take a seat next to each other when I pulled Saebom and forced her to sit down in the seat next to me.

"Hey- wha--" she complained and I pulled her hand down so she couldn't get out. Chanyeol was shocked and Sehun couldn't help but to laugh.

"And YOU!" I threatened as Chanyeol's adam's apple moved up and down. "Sit across from me" I smiled and he did as he was told.

Lunch started off quiet, but progessively became louder and louder as we talked more and more. Chanyeol and Saebom were upset because this was for the first time in a long time they were apart from each other, but I smiled because I knew that I found their weakness. They couldn't stop staring at each other diagonally and I slapped Saebom's thigh to grab her attention.

"Aish! You don't have to slap my thigh you know..." she whined as she played with her food.

"Hey, don't play with your food" I scolded and she played with her food some more to piss me off. I kicked her foot and she nearly screamed, but I put my hand over to prevent her from doing so.

"I hate you..." she whispered and began to shove her food in .

"No you don't" I flashed a victorious smile. I looked over at the two boys who were watching us the whole time.

Chanyeol's eyes redirected toward Saebom and Saebom wouldn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter