The Trip [2/5]

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

「LUHAN'S P.O.V」

My plan to avoid Haneul as much as I could was working. I'm trying to make her hate me so I don't have to worry about her being in my life anymore. I shouldn't have to live with the fact that I am totally, madly in love with the most beautiful girl at our school.

Who is taken.

I wouldn't do anything to try to take Sehun away from her because

1. He'd beat me up in an instant.

2. I'm not that type of guy.

3. I know if Haneul was mine and Sehun was totally madly in love with her, I wouldn't want some guy trying to take her away from me.

4. Loving her is wrong.

 

 

But then again, I'm never usually right.

 

 

And I don't want to be right.

 

 

Ugh, what the hell am I saying? I need to get away from these people. After the hiking we did to the top of the mountain and back down, I sped walked all the way to the cafeteria, grabbed a fruit because I wasn't too hungry, and walked out as fast as I could to avoid any sort of contact with Haneul and her group of friends. I walked around the camp site a few times listening to my music loudly. I sang as I went and as I was changing the song, I accidentally ran into someone. Shorter than me...

Must be a girl. She landed right on top of me and I opened my eyes only to find that Haneul was laying, apologizing, and saying things that I couldn't hear because my music was so loud. I pulled out my earphones and she was just smiling at me. I had a feeling that my eyes were wide from shock and she just smiled at me. Oh please don't do that...

"Luhan!" she screamed and slowly got off of me. She lent a hand to pick me up but I rejected it and got up myself. I nodded at her and walked passed her like nothing happened. She didn't say anything as I walked off, so I walked faster to get away from her.

"Wait!" I heard her scream from behind. Should I be rude and just walk off or should I stay and listen to what she has to say? I just stood there and debated on whether I should or not... Or maybe I stood there because I wanted this moment of alone time with her to last a bit longer...

"Why are you acting like this?" she asked while walking up behind me, sounding distressed. I ran a hand through my hair before turning around. She looked just as distressed as she sounded and I felt terrible. I opened my mouth to talk, and she anticipated an answer, but I closed my mouth again because I honestly had no idea what to tell her.

"If this is about me leaving you on the bus, I'm so sorry Luhan... I mean I don't know if I should be apologizing because you were the one--" she started, but stopped. She was interrupted abruptly.

By what you might wonder?

 

 

Me.

I went in for a kiss because I couldn't stop staring at her pink, soft lips. I've always wanted to feel her lips against mine... And I also wanted her to be my first kiss.

Other than my mom of course.

But her lips were teasing me, so tempting and it felt as soft as it looked. She tastes... like... cherries.

Then the kiss broke when she pulled away.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" she yelled, and I shrugged. I turned around and tried to walk away as quickly as I could before she could slap me, but she ran after me and grabbed my wrist, tightly.

I winced, her grip was extremely tight around my small wrist and she wouldn't let go unless I fessed up.

"Luhan, turn around." she said as she loosened her grip, but not enough for me to run away. So I obeyed her because I'm sure she'd stab me in the chest if I continued to not listen.

I turned and she was red in the face, either from embarrassment and anger, or because she liked it.

I was hoping it was the second... but it wasn't.

"So you just avoid me and then expect me to be okay with you kissing me all of a sudden? What kind of sh*t is that?! I don't want to yell at you because you're such a good friend, but you've given me a reason to and I just have to! You know how much I like Sehun and that we're going out, so why did you do such a thing?!" she nearly screamed, good thing no one in the cafeteria can hear anything going on outside.

"Well you're well aware of my feelings for you yet you continue to act like there's nothing wrong. I really do honestly like you Haneul, and I would NEVER do anything to hurt you. I was avoiding you to prevent my feelings from growing anymore, but the exact opposite happened. I started to miss your smile and the way we talked, but if I wanted to get over you, the only thing for me to do was to stop talking to you. I know it's what I need and you know damn well that I need too. I know that you only want to be friends with me because you feel bad for me, don't you?" I yelled back, she was looking at me on the verge of tears. She tried to look away, but I made her face me again.

"Look at me and tell me that you're okay with us not being friends" she continued to look away and I yanked my arm out of her grip.

"I can't do this anymore, I'm sorry." I whispered, and she started to scream some things that I couldn't hear because I started to put in my earphones. Before I left, I heard a voice asking her what was wrong. Tears started to form in my eyes yet again and I turned around one last time to look at her. Her knees were wobbly and she almost fell but Sehun caught her right on time. She wouldn't stop looking at m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter