Closer [PART 1/2]

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Sorry! The first part of the chapter is going to be a bit weird... But I hope you guys enjoy it!]

「YOUR P.O.V」

It's been a couple of weeks since the first day of my senior year at Seoul High School.

And also, since the day I received the note.

I had kept it to myself because I didn't want anyone else to get involved. I knew who sent it, and I know who keeps sending me it. All the notes I have from her are exactly the same. The same content, the same size, the same color, the same folds, everything. I thought she would have tried to do something by now, but I guess it just goes to show you how chicken people can really be sometimes. Now, I'm not underestimating her or anything, it's just... I can't believe she's been pestering me about the same thing every single day.

When I say she, I mean Kim Hyuna, that witch.

I am a shy girl, I'll admit that, but I'll speak my mind if I have to... That is, to myself. In a way, I guess I am still shy, but I'm ready for whatever is coming for me.

IF it ever does.

Anyway, I had no intentions to listen to this girl because Sehun was the first friend I made on this campus. I didn't want to give up this great friendship we had going on because of one person, no. I am willing to put up with her until further notice.

And I'm not going to tell anyone, because if she's not worth my time, then she sure hell isn't worth anyone else's.

Saebom and I have gotten pretty close too, and I'm sure Hyuna has taken notice. I keep a close eye on Saebom, just to make sure Hyuna doesn't do anything to hurt her. Saebom is different, but she stays because... Well, reasons I don't know of. She just says she stays and there are reasons, but she doesn't like to talk about them. So I let her go, but she's so vunerable and I can't let anything happen to my best friend.

SPEAKING of Saebom, she's gotten pretty close to Chanyeol... Thanks to me of course.

「FLASHBACK」

I was in the library studying for my really hard test in AP Chemistry when a chair had pulled out in front of me, causing my feet to fall flat on the floor. I have this strange habit of putting my feet on chairs that are across from me as I am slouching in my chair, "studying." [A/N: Do you guys do this too? LOL]

"Oh gosh! I'm so sorry." a deep voice whispered.

I looked up to find that it was Chanyeol, Sehun's best friend.

"Oh no! It's fine, don't worry about it." I said reassuringly.

He smiled as I looked up at him to make eye contact.

"Do you mind if I take a seat here?" he asked.

"No of course not!" I replied quietly "...What are you doing here anyway?"

He looked around the library, as if he were looking for some sort of excuse to talk to me.

This was the first time Chanyeol has ever talked to me, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. He looked down at my book and his eyes instantly glowed. "I need help with AP Chem."

As I looked at him, my eyebrows furrowed. I remember Sehun telling me that Chanyeol isn't the brightest light bulb in the world, so I had a hard time believing him. I knew Chanyeol wanted something else, not help with AP Chemistry, but something else.

"Tell me Chanyeol, is that what you really want?" I asked him. I was comfortable with him already, so asking him sarcastic questions wasn't hard.

"...Alright, you caught me. I've noticed that you've gotten a lot close

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter