Heartbeat

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: It's been six days?! T___T I am so sorry, school has been taking over my free time and I haven't been able to write lately, hopefully this will make up for it...]

「YOUR P.O.V」

Class started before I could yell at Sehun at all, he was lucky and saved by the bell. We stole glances at one another every now and then and would look away each time. I felt his smile from behind me and I was smiling like an idiot as well. I looked over to the Chanbom couple and they were giggling-- I couldn't tell if it was because of Sehun and me or because they were flirting and messing around as usual. Saebom looked at me, smiled, and winked.

"What..?" I mouthed to her, and of course I had looked utterly confused as I was doing so. She just laughed, and so did Chanyeol... and they continued to be lovely dovey. Gross.

I turned back around to look at Sehun, and of course found him already staring at me. We started to giggle, and I looked over at both Hyuna and Eunjung who were giving me dirty looks along with the rest of their minions. I rolled my eyes and looked back up at the board... Focus Haneul. Your senior year is important too...

And of course I didn't follow through with my plan. I couldn't stop thinking of Sehun, it was... I don't know. I didn't want to, but I couldn't help myself. And occasionally, Luhan popped into my head as well. I wonder what we're doing on Friday...

Anyway, we had some work to do, with about five minutes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter