Under the Same Sky [1/2]

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

「YOUR P.O.V」

After getting up from a long, long sleep, I checked my phone and panicked when I saw the time. "11 AM already?!" I nearly fell out of bed as I screamed. I rubbed the back of my head and yawned until tears came out of my eyes. "Ah, today's the day..."

Saebom texted me asking if I was going before I fell asleep, and I smiled and texted her back yes. I could mentally imagine her squealing her head off, and I threw my phone back on my bed as I headed toward my bathroom. I washed up and changed out of my PJs into regular clothes that... Would be acceptable to the public eye. I ate brunch and watched TV until it was approximately 11:55 AM. Saebom was supposed to pick me up around 12:15ish, so I decided to head out my house and chill around my porch until then. As I looked to the right across the street, I noticed a black car parked in front of Luhan's home.

 

 

Strange, that wasn't there before. I wonder what's going on. I continued to look over there and noticed two figures walking out the door, both which looked unfamiliar. There was one boy with a loose white v-neck, light blue jeans, and black vans. His hair was the same exact color of his shoes and he was well built... His facial structure was nice, I had to admit. Then the other figure... Looked sort of familiar, however they look as if they had just woken up and they were wearing a pair of thick glasses. As I continued to be the creep I was, the scrawnier person ran back inside the home while the other just laughed and walked toward the black car.

 

Ah, so that's who it was. A few minutes later, a boy with bright, porcelain white skin with light brown hair came out, and I squinted to confirm. Yes, that was definitely Luhan.

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened last night and I still felt as terrible as ever, so I decided to say hello.

"LUHAN!" I shouted and began to wave as he looked over at me. He looked over and waved back and he got into the car quickly afterward. They must be in a rush... I stopped bothering them.

 

That was until I heard an unfamiliar voice shout hey in my direction. I looked over and the boy with the black hair was staring at me, so I suspected that it was him who shouted... But just to confirm, I pointed at myself and he nodded. I walked over to them and Luhan looked as if he were slouching, trying to hide from shame and embarrassment.

"Hi Luhan" I said, and he just waved back. The boy driving the car told Luhan to introduce him to me, and I found out his name was Lay. Odd name, oh well.

So this was Luhan's step brother, interesting.

We shook hands and they were headed out, and I guess Luhan didn't know places so I listed a couple for them to go to. They invited me, but of course I had to decline, Senior Ball was tonight and I couldn't back down now!

Lay seemed disappointed, but then told me he'd see me soon and winked at me.

Oh lord, that was oddly attractive. Ah, I felt myself getting red like a tomato... And got even redder as he slowly put his sunglasses on.

I have this weak spot for men and sun glasses, it drove me crazy and I didn't even know why.

Luhan corrected him and said that they'll both see me soon. Luhan... Getting jealous of his step brother, funny.

I waved goodbye and walked toward my home, then they drove off. It was 12:15, and Saebom came right on time.

"Hey cutiepie!" I heard her shout from her car, I shook my head and started to laugh. I ran inside quickly to get everything I needed and we were off.

"What are we doing?" I asked her while looking through my phone for... Who knows what.

"What do you think we're doing?! Last minute preparation, duh!" I looked at her, confused.

"Aish, you have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?" and I nodded my head.

"Last minute preparation for the ball! I'm not letting you go without gettin' ya hair did and your nails done!" I laughed at her "American" accent.

"You watch Brian Joo too much, Saebom..." and she just giggled. She knew it was true.

We reached a plaza where everything we needed for the ball was. A flower boutique for the boutonnieres we needed to get for our dates, a nail shop, and a hair salon.

"All this for one night?" I complained, and she nodded at me.

"Yep! We need to get you dolled up for Oh Thehun." I glared at her, and she quickly walked inside the hair salon.

"It's not nice to make fun of people's speech impediments, Saebom..." and she continued to ignore me as we took our seats down on the salon chairs.

"Hello, what are you two here for today?" a girl with red hair said with her back faced toward us. Weird, she sounded familiar and that shade of red hair looked so familiar as well...

She turned around and it turned out to be my waitress from EXO Planet.

"Omo, Tiffany?" she looked at me for a few seconds, and smiled.

"Oh! You're the girl I served last night. I'm sorry, I don't remember your name... I don't think I got it actually. Aigoo, me and my bad memory..." she sighed.

"No, it's okay! My name is Haneul, nice to meet you!" I extended out my hand and she shook it. She was nice.

"Well anyway..." Saebom butted in, "We're here to get our hair done for Senior Ball tonight!"

Tiffany nodded, "alright, then I'll work on Haneul's hair while Seohyun works on yours."

"So, what would you like me to style your hair like?" she looked at me. Tiffany was really pretty, and her eye smile was nice too.

"Something like... this, not too fancy and not too simple" I showed my phone to her, and she nodded and started working straight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter