Doong doong

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: I'm avoiding my homework once again! :c I'm such a procrastinator. Oh well, haha, well I'm having fun writing all these chapters, so I hope you are all enjoying them! ^^]

「YOUR P.O.V」

A few hours had passed and my eyes were opening slowly, vision becoming clearer with every blink. I couldn't remember what happened, why I fell asleep, where I was, nothing. My phone was on a stand near the bed I laid on, and I grabbed it to check the time... it was 7 PM. The room was dark, and I knew it wasn't mine because the smell was much different. It smelled... it smelled like... Sehun. My body shot up and I sat there, remembering everything. "Pabo Haneul... you told yourself not to sleep..." I whispered quietly.

"Oh, you're up." Sehun smiled and walked over to me from his desk. His laptop was on and I could tell from what he had opened that he was surfing the web for baseball statistics and whatnot. "How was it?"

"Great... great." my voice was raspy, that's how it always was when I woke up from a long sleep. It's been four hours since school had ended and thank God it was a Friday. "Did anyone call me while I was asleep?"

"Yes, your mom. I picked up and told her everything. She laughed and told me to not do anything to you, I reassured her that I wouldn't... and I didn't." he started to laugh. I rubbed my eyes, yawned, and stretched my arms upward.

"Are you hungry?" he asked while walking to the lightswitch to turn it on.

"No, not really." I lied, but my stomach "said" otherwise. My face grew red from embarrassment and I looked down at my phone to avoid eye contact. "I'll go get some food." then he left the room. I unlocked my phone and called my mom.

[A/N: Mom = green, Haneul = blue]

"Yoboseyo?"

"MOM!"

"Ahh, hello my precious Haneul! How are you?"

"I'm good. Hey, listen, I'm sorry for falling asleep at a boy's house... I know you hate it when I do it... actually, no. I don't know if you do because I've never actually done it before... and... yeah... Well, sorry anyway."

"Hahah! You're so cute, Haneul. You're grown now, I know you won't do anything stupid because I raised you better than that. I wouldn't be mad if you slept over either! Honestly, I think you and Sehun are a cute couple!"

"Mom! We're not dating... We're just close friends, that's all. He likes me and I'm not exactly sure how I feel about him."

"What do you mean you don't know how you feel? I thought it was pretty obvious the way you reacted when he came up to you in the morning..."

"... Maybe I do like him... It's complicated... but-- Wait, you were still there? WHAT WERE YOU DOING WATCHING ME? MO--"

"I'm kidding, I left when you got out of the car, darling. I was just testing you... and now I know."

"Aish... You're so sly. Well, I'll be home soon. I love you, mom!"

"Alright, and if you're not, that's okay too. Just don't do anything stupid. I love you too, sweetie! Spend the rest of your birthday doing fun things! Bye!"

I hung up and stared at my phone. I thought about what my mom and I had said to each other in that five minute conversation.

*Do I like him..? Aish... I can't think of things like this right now. I have to focus on school... We'r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter