The Trip [4/5]

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

「YOUR P.O.V」

"I still can't believe that Luhan and I have to do this..." I sighed to myself while talking to Saebom who was making her way out of the shower.

"What IS your punishment anyway?" she asked while rubbing her towel against her head.

「FLASHBACK」

"You two will be washing everyone's dishes for tonight and the cafeteria ladies will be getting a break!" supervisor P. shouted while wearing a big smile on his face.

I sat there with my mouth wide open while everyone around the campfire started to giggle and whisper things that I really could care less about. I looked over at Luhan and he was just smiling off into space, then directed his attention toward me. He shrugged his shoulders and I sighed. There were well over 100 people here, including the supervisors and staff.

"Well this can't be too bad, right?" I said in hopes for sympathy.

"If you don't get it done, I'll..." Sehun began as his fingers crept to my sides and proceeded to tickle me.

"Ahh! Stop, stop" I shouted, nearly tearing up because it hurt and my nerves went wild. "You know how ticklish I get!"

"I know" he said while smiling and turning my body around. We faced each other as I sat on his thighs.

"I'm heavy, huh?" I giggled while putting all my weight down as I sat.

"No" he smirked "not at all" he said as he dug his head into the crook of my neck. He started to kiss my neck and I couldn't stop giggling, I was honestly ticklish everywhere.

"Get a room!" I heard Chanyeol scream in the midst of our public display of affection.

"Please Chanyeol, you act like YOU don't do this either" Sehun retorted while breaking our gaze.

"I don't!" Chanyeol said trying to defend himself, and Saebom, obviously offended, smacked his arm.

"What?" Chanyeol pouted and looked down at Saebom. Then she wrapped her arms around his neck and proceeded to kiss him. Once they broke away, Chanyeol looked over at the obviously annoyed Sehun.

"See, what did I tell you?" Sehun yelled while shaking his head. He then turned back to me and I tried to get off of him, but he stopped me by standing up and carrying me.

"What are you doing?!" I nearly screamed, but started to laugh because he threw me over his shoulder.

"You're coming with me" he said while running toward his room.

"NO! I have to shower and get ready for dinner! And then wash dishes... with Luhan!" I shouted as I started to slap his back. He changed his direction toward my cabin and then finally put me down when we got there.

"I'll see you soon, alright?" he smiled while giving me a peck.

"Yeah, take a shower stinky" I teased as he started to walk away. He stopped and turned around.

"What did you call me?" he walked toward me and I ran to my cabin.

"I LOVE YOU, DON'T HURT ME!" I screamed as I shut my door. I heard him laughing outside and his laugh started to fade as he walked farther from my cabin.

「END OF FLASHBACK」

And now here I am, waiting for Saebom to finish drying her hair and getting dressed so we could go eat whatever there was for dinner. She finally finished up, looking quite dolled up for... Chanyeol of course, while I wore a simple hoodie, a pair of dark skinny jeans, and mocassins. I shrugged, there was no need to look cute for Sehun if he loves me already!

We walked over to the cafeteria and as I walked in, I saw Hyuna next to Sehun, laughing at something Sehun probably said. We made eye contact and she just glared at me, um okay? SHE'S the one with MY boyfriend, I don't know what her deal is. I looked around more and saw Luhan already sitting there playing with his food. He looked up at me and smiled. Sehun turned toward me and I smiled at him while he smiled at me.

Saebom and I made our way over and she sat next to Chanyeol asking him what Hyuna was doing at the table. He turned toward Sehun and shrugged. I sat next to Luhan who was more than happy to scoot over for me. I didn't feel like eating that night for two reasons.

1. I didn't want to wash one extra dish

2. I lost my appetite after seeing something so treacherous sitting next to my boyfriend

I smiled at Luhan and we began to talk.

"So, how's your dinner?" I asked as he continued to play with his food.

"Fantastic" he replied sarcastically.

"What's on your mind?" I asked, feeling worried. He's never replied so sarcastically to me before... Actually, this was the first time he's ever replied sarcastically.

"Oh, nothing. I'm just a little upset that we have to wash all these dishes, but it's a little less bothersome because I get to wash all these dishes with--" and before he could finish his sentence, he was cut off by Hyuna's obnoxiously loud laugh. Someone obviously wants my attention, and she isn't going to get it.

"Alright Sehunniebunch, I'll talk to you later, araso?" she smiled and turned toward me to smile.

I smiled back at her, my fakest smile of course, and she walked off over to her table. I glared at her from a distance and her and her little posse were purposely making a mess of their food so Luhan and I had to clean everything up. I groaned at the sight and was then touched by someone. My body shot up only to find it was Sehun asking me if we could go outside and take a walk to talk. I smiled and excused myself from the table. We walked out the doors and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I didn't say I was cold" I said sarcastically and he just held on to my side tighter. "So what did you want to talk about?"

"Hyuna" he replied and as soon as he said her name, I knew our conversation would end up turning into an argument.

"What about her?" I said as nicely as I could.

"She's changed" I nearly choked on my saliva as the words slipped off his tongue.

"How so?" I kept my cool and just began to ask him questions.

"She told me everything while we were on our way back toward the camp site. She said she was sorry for everything and stuff like that..." he trailed off. He probably felt the heat fuming out of my ears and radiating out of my body.

"And you believed her?" I asked trying not to let the my b*tchy side come out and attack him for being so stupid.

"Yeah... she sounded pretty convincing and honest about the whole thing" he smiled and I just stared straight ahead. "You're not mad, are you?"

"Of course I'm not, Sehun" I smiled and replied sarcastically.

"You're being sarcastic, why are you being so childish?" he stopped and I stopped too.

"Me? Childish? How am I acting childish?" I glared at him and he returned it.

"You aren't listening to me and you refuse to believe that Hyuna is a changed girl!" he yelled and I rolled my eyes at him. "Don't roll your eyes at me!"

"Who are you, my mother? I can DO what I want, you have no control over me." I yelled back and he smirked.

"I DO have control over you, I am the boyfriend after all." and that's when I lost it.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW? YOU HAD TO STOOP THAT LOW? I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU AND YOUR ANTICS OH SEHUN. YOU BELIEVE THAT GOOD FOR NOTHING FUTURE E? HAVE YOU EVER STOPPED TO THINK 'OH MAYBE SHE'S JUST TRYING TO GET ON MY GOOD SIDE SO SHE CAN STEAL ME FROM HANEUL'? HAVE YOU? HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO LOOK AT HER AND BE NICE WHEN ALL SHE'S EVER DONE WAS BE NOTHING BUT TERRIBLE TO YOU?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter