Note

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

「YOUR P.O.V」

"Saeng il chu ka ham ni da!" everyone shouted.

I was speechless, I broke into tears.

"Omo, what's wrong Haneul?!" Saebom ran up to me to hug me. "It's your birthday, what's with the tears?!"

"Mianhae..." I struggled to wipe my tears so she wiped them for me. "I'm just really happy, that's all." I smiled and she smiled back.

Everyone was cheering and they kept singing happy birthday to me.

"How did you guys know?" I asked Saebom.

"Sunghyun told us! He wanted to surprise you! He wants to see you smile the way you did before that evil witch hurt you... Because your genuine, pure smile left when you realized you weren't so strong anymore... Well, that's what he said." Saebom explained. I turned around to find my brother, smiling with a gift in his hands.

"Happy birthday, Hannie! I didn't want to--" I dropped my crutches and interrupted his sentence by hugging him.

"Thank you, Sunghyun. You're the best and only brother I have, thank you so much." I cried some more.

He hugged me and told me to open the gift he got for me, so I did. Everyone watched and "aww'd" us for having such a great sibling bond. I opened to find a heart-shaped locket in a small box.

"Open it!" he suggested, and I did. Tears wouldn't stop falling out of my eyes when I found a small picture of my father holding Sunghyun and me. I couldn't find the right words to say... To thank him. No words could have possibly told him how thankful I was, so I just kept crying and he just nodded, knowing that I couldn't have been happier.

"EXCUSE ME!" I heard someone say as they made their way through the crowd.

I looked up and looked right back down immediately to find that it was Sehun. I was embarrassed, but he lifted my chin up with his finger.

Sunghyun walked away and while he did, he "ooh'd" us. *You're gonna get it...* I thought to myself.

"You look exceptionally beautiful today, Haneul." he said while wiping my remaining tears. He picked up my crutches and handed them to me.

"Th-thank you..." I stuttered and sniffed. I looked up at him and he had been smiling the whole time. He looked down at my hand to see the locket in my hand and offered to put it around my neck, and of course I couldn't put it on myself, so naturally, I had to say yes. He grabbed it and gently put it around my neck. I think he had a hard time putting it on for me because his hands wouldn't stop shaking.

「SEHUN'S P.O.V」

The moment the crowd started to form, I knew what was happening. It was hard for me to get through this time because so many people had been excited to see the most beautiful girl at school come back. I pushed my way through and saw her crying. I nearly dashed to her, but I realized it was because she was so happy with all the attention she was receiving. "You have that stupid smile on your face again, Sehun." Chanyeol said after following me through the crowd. "You would too if you laid your eyes on the most beautiful girl in the world." I replied looking at him while smirking. "Yeah, I have and am." he smiled. He was staring at Saebom and I shook my head laughing. "Pabo..." I said under my breath.

Saebom walked away from Haneul and walked up to us.

"Annyeong~" she said as she walked over to Chanyeol to hug him. They've been talking for the past few days and I've never seen my best friend so happy before. I guess this means Saebom finally got over her heartbreak with Baekhyun and finally opened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter