Sing for Me

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Annyeong! :D Sherry's back with another chapter... and a surprise! This is going to be a Chanyeol x Saebom chapter hehehe, I'm evil :3. Enjoy!]

「SAEBOM'S P.O.V」

It was a pretty chilly day today, a little too chilly for the beginning of winter anyway. School had just ended and I was walking with Haneul until she told me she was going to walk the other way. I had a feeling she wanted to see a certain someone... and I was perfectly fine with it. However, Hyuna was not... and the posse was discussing some things today during lunch, but I couldn't hear. They blocked me out for some reason and I had some sort of feeling they were planning on doing something terrible... but I didn't want to jump to conclusions so I just let it be.

After Haneul and I said our goodbyes and parted our ways, I sat on one of the cold benches and waited for my ride. My mom called me and told me she would be a little late today, and I would have been okay with it if I dressed more appropriately for the weather today. I sighed and said goodbye to her and sat patiently on the bench, listening to my music.

"I lost my mind, neoreul cheoeummannasseulttae" I sang quiet and softly to myself. The wait was long, my mom was an hour away from school so I sang plenty of songs... plenty of them.

「CHANYEOL'S P.O.V」

It was the end of the day and I had been roaming around by myself after all my friends including Sehun left me. He had baseball practice today and I couldn't bother him because whenever he played, he got really serious.

Serious Sehun is a no no for cheeky Chanyeol! Anywho, I walked off and had been listening to the music on my phone as I walked out of the gates.

"Neo hanappaego modeungeoseun get in slow motion" I sang, looked up, and coincidentally Hwang Saebom was sitting on a bench by herself.

The lyrics were perfect for the moment, "except you, everything get in slow motion." It really felt as if everything got in slow motion everytime I looked at her. Nothing else really mattered when it came to her. I've known Saebom since kindergarten and I've always had a small crush on her. She just never notice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter