CLOSER [PART 2/2]

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

「YOUR P.O.V」

My eyes opened slowly, and each time I blinked I had a clearer vision of what was in the room. Once I opened my eyes with my clearest vision, I saw Saebom crying on the right side of me, holding my hand while Chanyeol comforted her. I slowly rotated my neck to the left and saw Sehun staring at me.

"You're awake... thank God." Sehun said while getting up to hug me gently. I winced as he tightened his arms, and he heard so he let go.

"Sorry..." he apologized and sat back down. I smiled and nodded slowly to show him it was fine.

I looked at my arms, beaten and bruised, and it was hard to breathe. I had a slight headache and my face felt puffy, as well as my eyes. My eyes were red and swollen from crying so much.

I cursed myself in my head... I honestly thought I was stronger than this... But I guess not.

Saebom looked up at me and she got up to hug me as well.

"I'm so sorry, Haneul... I'm really sorry..." she cried.

"For what? You didn't do anything wrong." I reassured.

"I could have stopped it, I really could have." she stuttered, I felt so bad. It wasn't her fault, I'm sure.

"Don't worry about it Saebom, I'm fine." she was looking at the ground while I tried to reassure her some more. I put my finger under her chin and lifted her head up. "Look at me Saebom." She looked and I could tell by the look in her eyes that she felt sincerely terrible. She is my best friend after all.

"I won't hang out with them ever again, ever. Not after what they've done to you. I don't care what they do to me, I just can't believe they would go so low to hurt you like this. Hyuna shouldn't bring others into her problems. She's crossed the line and I'm just going to have to do something about it. I ought to--"

I cut Saebom off and whispered, "No need for that, I already 'have' what she wants, but can't have, and I'm sure as hell that'll fire her up more than anything."

A smirk formed on Saebom's face and I pinched her cheek. I've never seen her cry nor have I ever seen her so vunerable. Chanyeol smiled, hugged me, and thanked me. I sent them off and I swear as they exited the door, they were holding pinkies... Unless I was hallucinating and my thoughts were really messed up after getting beat up so badly.

"I called your mom and your brother to inform them that you were in the hospital and they will be here as soon as your mom gets home from work." Sehun said smiling.

"Thank you, Sehun." I smiled. "You can leave now."

"I'll stay here until I have to leave."

I smiled and nodded slowly, once again. He told me to stop because he couldn't stand to see me in pain. I laughed.

"I'll go get some stuff for you to eat." he said while getting up.

"No it's--" and he dashed out of the room before I could finish my sentence.

"Pabo..."

「SEHUN'S P.O.V」

I couldn't stand to see her in such terrible condition. It hurt me, a lot. So I ran out to get her some food.

I got back in the room and even when she was beaten up, she was still beautiful. Every time I took a step toward her, my heart beat so loud I thought even she could hear it. She could barely lift up her arms, so I offered to feed her.

"Don't laugh at the way I eat." she said sternly.

"Of course I won't." I said reassuringly. I fed her and there was nothing to laugh at, if anything I would have probably squealed like a fan girl for those boy groups... What's that one group again... The one who just debuted? Was it EXO..? Whatever, doesn't matter. All that matters is her and only her.

She finished all her food and I set the dishes aside. I took a seat next to her on the side of the bed. She looked up at me and I could tell by the look in her eyes that she was happy, which of course made me happy t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter