Help

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

「SEHUN'S P.O.V」

"Who are you?" I asked calmly for the 305094285th time. He/she finally let go, and when I turned around, it turned out to be my first girlfriend, Eunjung. [A/N: HEHE, sorry HunHan shippers (Luhan) LOL x:]

I was surprised to see her, she left her freshman year and I haven't seen her since.

「YOUR P.O.V」

My mom and I were at the hospital getting my cast off, and after that, we got some food, and headed for school. It was still 12 PM, school wasn't over for another three hours. I ate while we were on our way there, and finished by the time we got there.

"Thanks umma!" I grabbed my bag and walked toward the office. I signed in and it was my lunch period still, so I started wandering around campus. As I was walking, I saw two figures from a distance... one of them looked familiar.

「SEHUN'S P.O.V」

She hugged me tightly and giggled some more. I hugged her back, a friendly hug of course.

"How have you been?!" I tried to start a conversation, but she wouldn't talk. She just kept giggling and hugging me.

"Sorry oppa, I haven't seen you in forever, so I'm really excited to see you!" she smiled and I smiled back. We talked some more and she was the same old Eunjung. Slow, but very funny. The bell rang and she asked me to walk her to her classes... Surprisingly, she had every single one of my classes, so we just walked together.

「YOUR P.O.V」

I couldn't stop staring at the people from afar, I mean I don't mean to feel like a stalker, but gosh the taller figure looks so familiar to me. They started walking my way and I started to freak out, so I decided to hide...

"Where to hide, where to hide?!" I started to freak out, the only things that were available were the trashbin and a bush... So I went with the bush.

I peeked through a small hole already made in the bush, only to find Sehun with a girl wrapped on his arm... She looked new, and I was surprised to see him let her cling onto him for so long. I checked the time on my phone, ah, crap. It's almost time to get back to class. So I got out of the bush, and made loud rustle noises which made the both of them turn around.

*Crap crap crap crap crap oh god what do I do*

My back was faced toward them, but I knew Sehun knew it was me when he shouted, "HANEUL!" He ran over to me to give me a hug and his friend followed.

"Oh, hi Sehun" I started to pick out leaves from my hair "how are you?" I attempted to smile.

"Great! My friend Eunjung just came back from studying abroad!" and she came over to correct him, "Ex-girlfriend, you mean."

"Right.. right." he looked away and looked back at me.

I just stared at the both of them and she clung onto his arm once again. There was an awkward silence and I checked m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter