Dandelions

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

「SEHUN'S P.O.V」

I woke up the next morning, unsure and confused about the phone call I had with Haneul last night.

"I love you... I love you..." I repeated quietly to myself. Did I really mean what I said? Or was it because I feared losing her so I acted upon my emotions?

Agh, no time to think about this.

I got up out of my bed, got dressed for school, and quietly left so I wouldn't disturb my mom.

I pulled into the student parking lot and quickly walked to class so I could catch Haneul. I entered, but she wasn't there. I looked at the clock, bell hasn't rung yet, so there's still time. However, time passed and the bell rang, still no sign of her. I thought maybe I missed her as she walked in, so I scanned the room and stopped at the "unexpected." Sarcasm intended.

Eunjung and Hyuna caught me staring, whispered to each other, and the both of them started giggling along with their dumb group.

Whatever.

I continued to scan the room and found the Chanbom couple messing around with each other, of course not in the way you would think. They were an innocent couple, and my buddy Chanyeol has never been so happy. I smiled at the site of them, and they caught me staring. They both waved and I waved back.

"Where is she?" I mouthed. They both shrugged.

Sigh. This is hopeless...

The bell rang and I went to my next period, and the next period after that, and the next period after that until I finally got to lunch. I hoped the other Ahn would be here so I could ask him where his sister was... and luckily for me, he was wandering around after he left his classroom. I ran over to him.

"Sunghyun!" I shouted, and he turned around smiling.

"Hey Sehun! What's up?"

"Where's your sister?" he looked at me while putting his thumb and index finger on his chin, then suddenly appeared to look like he had a lightbulb over his head.

"Oh! Haneul went to run some errands... but she didn't tell me where she went exactly. Sorry!" he apologized, and I just nodded.

"Thank you" and I ran off.

I yearned for her scent, her hugs, her kisses, and just her in general. I needed to find some way to get off this campus without getting in trouble. I sneaked into the student parking lot, threw my bag in my car, started my engine, and quickly drove off before any of the campus security could catch me in the act.

For Haneul... for Haneul.

I drove as fast as I could to reach her house, slightly hoping that I would find her there.

I finally got there, slowly walked up to the porch, and rang the doorbell. My heart wouldn't stop beating, I was so nervous. As the door slowly opened, my heart rate gradually increased, and stopped when it was just Haneul's mother. I don't have a problem with her, not at all... I just... wanted... Haneul.

"Ah! Sehun, what a surprise." I just nodded. "What are you doing here?"

"I was looking for Haneul." and her gentle smile slowly disappeared.

"She's back in her hometown." I just froze. "Oh! Sorry darling, I didn't mean to frighten you." She smiled again. "She's visiting... her dad's grave." And it disappeared.

"Oh... I'm sorry..." she shook her head.

"It's not your fault, don't apologize. Accidents happen." she managed to smile again.

"If it isn't too much to ask, do you know exactly where Haneul's hometown is?" and she told me.

"Thank you!" she closed the door slowly and I walked off the porch when I realized I was missing some crucial information. I ran back to the door and prevented it from being closed, gently so I wouldn't scare her.

"Ah, sorry... but I forgot to ask... where is it exactly?" she giggled. I could see where Haneul got her beautiful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter