Will You?

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

「YOUR P.O.V」

I nearly fell asleep in the last period of the day as my fingers lightly traced across the large smooth paper. Sehun would whisper my name and tap my shoulder every now and then to make sure that I would stay alert and focused. I turned around to him each time and he would smile... his precious, angelic smile. I smiled back of course, and then turned back toward the front of the classroom and almost fell asleep again when the bell rang. Today was Thursday, the day before Senior Ball and the day before Luhan and I hang out... somewhere. Not sure yet, but we'll figure it out. As I pushed my seat out and packed all my stuff up, Sehun had appeared in front of me and flashed his smile once again.

"Stop that" and I grabbed my back and slowly walked out of the classroom.

 

 

At least I tried to. Sehun wouldn't let me get by and he just looked at me.

"Stop what?" and he continued to smile.

"Smiling" and I made my way around him until he embraced me from behind.

I froze.

Backhugs were my weakness, they made me feel so safe and happy and I didn't know what to do.

"You like that don't you?" he whispered into my ear.

Another weakness of mine.

For a second, it was as if he knew everything about me.

Almost.

I finally snapped back into reality and slapped his arm, he winced and I ran out of the classroom. Yes, I was fast... of course, but he was even faster and he caught up to me.

"Haneul!" he grabbed my shoulder and we both stopped to pant.

"What?!" I turned around and he just kept smili

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter