Is It Just Me?

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

「SEHUN'S P.O.V」

Lately, Eunjung and I have gotten more closer than everyone, including Haneul. She's my first love, and I don't know... She never did me wrong like Hyuna did. I... I guess I'm kind of into her again. Don't get me wrong, I still like Haneul, but we haven't been talking lately so I'm not exactly sure where we stand. I did try contacting her a few times; however, the tone of her voice has changed toward me. She's colder toward me, lifeless, but when I see her talking to Saebom and Chanyeol, she's so full of life and energy. I don't know what I did wrong, if I'm doing anything wrong at all.

Senior ball was soon, and Haneul was still my date. I called her up one day just to ask her about it.

[A/N: Green = Sehun, Blue = Haneul]

"Yoboseyo?"

"Hey Haneul!"

"Oh, it's you. Hey, Sehun."

"It's you," is all that she said... and why did she say it like that? It's as if she didn't even know it was me calling.

"Uh yeah, hey. How have you been?"

"Could be better."

"Oh, sorry to hear... hey, do you think we could meet up at the park?"

There was no answer, it was so quiet I thought she hung up.

"Uh, alright. When?"

"Meet you in 10?"

"Okay, goodbye."

"Goo--"

She hung up on me. Why is she acting so cold..? I hope somehow, I can fix all this... I was patiently waiting on one of the many benches, counting the minutes. I looked around and found her, she was still beautiful... but she looked... different.

"Hey" I smiled, and she didn't return one back to me. "Is everything alright?"

She looked at me, the look in her eyes told me no, but she lied and said, "yes I'm fine."

I extended my arm out to touch her shoulder, to reassure her everything is alright... but she backed away from me.

"What did you want?" she asked, looking at me with this stare that I couldn't bear to look at anymore. She's become so distant and I don't know how to take it.

"I just wanted to talk about senior ba--" I started

"Look, if you don't want to go with me anymore, that's fine." she looked away.

"No, that's not--" I tried to start again, but she continued to interrupt me.

"I know you like Eunjung." I froze, I couldn't look at her anymore. It's the truth, I do, but I like Haneul too. "Go with her if you want, I don't care."

I couldn't say anything, this isn't what I wanted. This isn't what I pictured.

"But you need to tell me right when you know your feelings have changed." her eyes were getting watery.

"I let my guard down for you, I demolished these walls I built around myself, and you just do this to me? How was stealing my first kiss? How was it to be my first love? Why would you do this to me, Sehun?" she was breaking down, I felt it.

"Why are you assuming all this? I asked with a neutral tone.

"I'M NOT ASSUMING, I KNOW IT

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter