Go For It

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Hello everyone, I'm back! I just finished my notes so I have time to write another chapter. :) It's 1:48 AM as of right now and I'm still awake and alert as ever! Hehe, anyway, hope you guys enjoy the chapter! ^^]

「SEHUN'S P.O.V」

I tried to run after her, but she had already disappeared before I could get anywhere near her.

"Dammit, I watched her for too long before I started running..." I said quietly to myself while panting. I straightened myself up, fixed my appearance, and checked the time. Passing period was almost over so I had to sprint to get to second period before I was late. Luckily, I made it on time.

「YOUR P.O.V」

I had introduced myself to my second period teacher, Mrs. Kim, who had greeted me kindly just as Mr. Park did. I introduced myself to my class once again, seeing familiar faces from before. I was applauded once again, and Mrs. Kim had told me to take a seat anywhere I wanted.

It was only the first day, so we had a lot of free time in class. I sat there, alone, while everyone else had their own little groups of friends. As I stared off into space, I couldn't help but to think of what happened to me earlier... It was embarrassing. I walked out of my classroom and accidentally took a circle around the building because of course, I was lost. I had not been paying attention as to where I was walking because I was so busy looking down at my schedule. Then, all of a sudden, I had bumped into someone, and fell to the floor. All my stuff had fallen all over the place and the person I had bumped into, one of the two handsome boys who has my first period, had bent down to help me.

We talked a bit, and he was really nice. It was hard to talk to him though... One reason was because I had to look up the entire time, and the second was because I'm shy. He was quite tall and quite slender, and generous... I guess you could call him a gentle giant. I said thanks and started to walk away until he screamed at me and told me to wait. So I stopped and we exchanged a couple of sentences. After that, I told him I'd see him around and started to walk off. It was weird... But it was my second interaction with anyone at school other than Saebom, the girl I sit next to in first period, for the day.

Class ended, and all my other classes zoomed by quickly until it was my lunch break. I made my way toward the center of the campus where the cafeteria was located and saw my brother walk toward me.

"Hey sis!" Sunghyun said joyfully as he got closer.

"Hi Sunghyun!" I said with a smile. Naturally, people would think t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter