The Trip [5/5]

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

「YOUR P.O.V」

The ride home was quiet and long, I sat next to Luhan and I honestly did not care about Sehun's whereabouts. I didn't fall asleep because there was a lot on my mind, too much really. I looked to my right and saw Luhan knocked out with his head leaning on the window. He looked so angelic and I wish I could look that beautiful whilst sleeping... Oh god I am creepy. I quickly reverted the direction of my staring to the chair in front of me and decided to listen to music to let the time pass. I skipped past a couple of songs because they all reminded me of that jerk.

2NE1's "Hate You" came up and I let it play while mouthing the lyrics because I didn't want to wake anyone on the bus up. The song was playing and I was just minding my own business, occasionally bobbing my head up and down to the beat. Then suddenly, we drove past a speedbump quite roughly and Luhan's head accidentally moved onto my shoulder and my phone accidentally shuffled automatically to Narsha's "I'm In Love." I don't think he was aware that he had accidentally landed on my shoulder t osleep, but I didn't mind. His head wasn't too heavy and he smelled nice, so there was really no problem.

I found myself smiling, I don't know if it was because of the song or because Luhan was sleeping on my shoulder, but either explanation is nice. Maybe Luhan is the one for me, but I shouldn't jump to conclusions.

「SEHUN'S P.O.V」

I tried to get over the fact that I really blew it with Haneul this time, but it was just so hard to do. I felt like such an idiot and I know that anything I do now won't make her love me again. I'd have to be lucky for the fourth time... Wow, four times? I really am stupid for letting her go. I guess I just act out on anger without thinking. I don't even know why I got so worked up over her not being able to trust Hyuna. Stupid stupid stupid. I tried to sleep on the bus ride but I couldn't, so I just listened to some music while watching her from afar... I wouldn't even be surprised if she got together with Luhan after this.

He's loyal, trustworthy, and everything a girl could want and need. There's absolutely nothing bad about him and it drives me crazy. Hell, if I were a girl, I'd go out with him.

...Just saying.

Anyway, I couldn't stop staring at them, she was just listening to her music and his head accidentally plopped down on her shoulder while he was sleeping. She didn't even move him away...

I guess I deserved this... and everything else that is going to come my way.

I just hope we can still be friends after this.

That's all I want for now.

I still love her, I do.

「YOUR P.O.V」

We were all dropped off at school and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter