I Like You

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

「YOUR P.O.V」

"So you found the first clue and you're now reading the note. ^^ Hehe, you must be confused, yes? Well, keep going and you'll find more clues... hopefully you don't piece everything together quite yet! Well, I'm going to make this scavenger hunt a little easy for you because you're in pain. What do you sit on that is wooden and fits several people on it? Hehe, good luck! ♡ Sehun"

Saebom and Chanyeol had been watching me read the note the whole time, teasing me. I had this stupid smile on my face, I knew I did, and I sighed as we moved on to find more clues. Crutches really do get tiring, I mean yeah I've complained about it loads of times, but it's because it really is that tiring. As we were walking, people were staring at us wondering what we were doing out of class. I looked at all of them and smiled and they all screamed, "I hope you feel better, Haneul! Hwaiting!!" I could feel my cheeks burning bright red, all this attention is too much, but I'm enjoying every bit of it. Once again, we came to an abrupt stop, but this time I accidentally ran into Saebom because I wasn't paying attention. "Mianhae!" I exclaimed and she just nodded. I looked around to see where the second clue was, and on a bench near by was a bouquet of red and white roses. I made my way over, sat down on the bench, and picked up the bouquet. A small note card fell out and Saebom ran over to pick it up for me.

"I can still do things by myself, Saebom." I smiled.

"I know." she replied.

She handed me the card and on it was a small note.

"So you found the second clue! Sorry, you still have one more to go! What part of school once had water, but now is gone due to the cold weather? Hehehe! Good luck! ♡ Sehun"

"Aish... doesn't this boy know how tiring this is getting?" I complained and the two lovebirds just giggled as we moved on. I thought about it and I knew exactly what he was talking about. As we walked, I found a teddy bear lying near the school fountain, which was turned off since the weather was getting colder. I went over to take a closer look at it and it was holding the third note.

"Great! You found the third and final clue. Where do people go to watch performances by the school? Hehehehe, good luck! ♡ Sehun"

Finally, the third and final note. We were walking slowly over to the theatre room and I noticed there were two lines of people on opposite sides of the two doors. They all held small, colorful papers with arrows pointing to the inside of the theatre room.

I walked in and Saebom and Chanyeol followed in right after.

"I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING, WHAT IS GOING ON?" I screamed, it was pitch black and the two of them told me to calm down.

「SEHUN'S P.O.V」

I was hiding in the theatre room the whole time and originally, someone was supposed to tell me Haneul had come in... But her scream notified me and I tried to contain my laughter so she didn't know I was in here.

"Alright Sehun, breathe. It's only Haneul, Saebom, and Chanyeol watching you... breathe." I reassured myself quietly. The tech crew handed me a microphone and attached all these weird wires on me.

"You ready, Sehun?" one of them asked, "yeah, I am." I replied.

I slowly started to walk out onto the stage and it was still pitch dark in the room.

"Mic check 1,2,3, hello? Can you guys hear me?" I started talking into the microphone and I heard a bunch of screaming from the crowd. I was surprised, I thought it was only the Chanbom "couple" and Haneul... Whatever, as long as Haneul is here, this will go well. A spotlight had come down upon me and I started speaking into the microphone again.

"Hey guys!" I said and everyone started screaming... Especially the girls. I'm guessing Mr. Park let out his first period to come watch me... Damn you, Mr. Park. He had been sitting in the front row and mouthed, "This is what you get for ruining my schedule for the day." I smirked and he smirked right back. I walked across the stage and started speaking, "So you guys know what today is right? That's right, it's Miss Ahn Haneul's birthday today! How about we sing her happy birthday once again?" I looked around the crowd to look for her, and she was right in the front row trying to cover her face from the embarrassment. We sang and the crowd cheered for her. She looked extremely happy, which must mean my plan is going good so far.

"Today, I've prepared a dance for the birthday princess... I hope you guys like it!" I looked down at Haneul who had been staring right at me. I gave her a wink and the spotlight turned off as I walked backstage to get ready, "please give me a moment!"

I gave the tech crew the mic and they had the music ready for me.

"Whenever you're ready,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter