Jealous?

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

「YOUR P.O.V」

The night ended well, once we got back to the city, we parted our different ways and he drove home while I drove home. I got into my house, said hello to my mom and brother and of course forgot the food my brother had asked for hours and hours ago. He looked sad, so I promised to take him out someday and his bright smile returned. I patted his head and walked toward my room. I threw my bag on my bed, grabbed my clothes, and took a long shower. I kept thinking about the promise Sehun and I made.

I will cut off his pinky if he breaks the promise though.

I got out fully dressed, towel on my head, and reached into my bag for my phone.

"Three new messages" I said to myself as I unlocked my phone.

One was from Sehun, I opened it.

"I had a nice day today, thank you." I smiled and texted back, 

"Me too. Hey, what happened to your GPS?" and sent it.

Then, I opened the next message, it was from Saebom.

"I hope you had a nice day today ;)" aish, that girl.

"I hope you did too... with Chanyeol ;)" I smirked. I sent it and off to the third message I went.

It was from Luhan.

"Hey Haneul! I hope you didn't forget about our little hangout on Friday!"

"Of course I didn't! ^^" but I really did. "See you then!"

Aish, why am I so popular?

 

 

Just kidding.

It was already almost 12, ahh, I'll be tired tomorrow. Oh well.

Off to sleep I went.

I woke up the next morning, got dressed, and waited for Sunghyun out in my car. We were a little earlier than usual today, so I drove us to a coffee shop and he got little snacks while I got black coffee.

Along with sugar and cream of course.

We got to school and a girl came up to my brother, with chocolates and a rose.

"Oh... thank you" he attempted to smile, I looked at him and back at her.

She smiled, looked at me, and bowed. I was surprised.

"Hello Haneul!" she knew my name... Well I guess it wasn't that surprising.

"Hello..." I began, and paused. I didn't know what her name was.

"Ji Eun!" she shouted, she was adorable. She had thick glasses and was quite scrawny, but tall. [A/N: Surprise! haha :)]

"Hello Ji Eun" I gave her a warm smile.

"You're very beautiful!" she shouted, she was quite energetic at this time of day... it was still early.

I nodded, "thank you! You are too." Sunghyun looked at me and mouthed "help me." I just looked at him.

"Ah, sorry Ji Eun. Sunghyun and I have to get going now, we'll see you soon!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter