Daydream

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How can it end like this, I cannot believe
those countless promises, what to do, what to do

 

Super Junior – Daydream

「YOUR P.O.V」

My eyes slowly opened and I nearly jumped when I realized I wasn’t in my own room. Although the setting was familiar, I still panicked. I looked down and found a pair of arms wrapped around my lower body and felt a smile creep upon my face. His pale hands were long and skinny, nails short and… filed? So I guess Sehun knows how to be feminine?

Just kidding.

I tried not to get up too fast, I didn’t to disturb him and I kind of wanted to catch a glimpse of his angelic face. I slowly declawed his arms off me and tried to roll out of bed… but then I was suddenly pulled back and his arms were tighter than before. I squeaked and covered my mouth with my free hand.

“I’m awake” he says in his sleepy voice.  I try not to squeal at how cute it is.

“Ah, is that so? Good morning” I turn to face him and we’re staring at each other now. His eyes are a light shade of brown from the sunlight that crept through the blinds. His skin is glowing and he’s smiling at me. “Did you sleep well?”

He nods.

He looks so… vulnerable. In a good way, though. It’s as if… his mistakes he’s made have been thrown to the back of my mind and he’s… another person. His eyes are barely open, but he still smiles and it tugs at my heart.

We lay in utter silence and enjoy one another’s company.

I want to tell him I love him, but I know it’s wrong. I do love him, but things just never go right when I say it. For instance, the whole Eunjung thing… and we can’t forget about Hyuna… or Taeyeon… or…

Well I’m sure you get the point.

So instead I touch his face and he looks at me like I’m weird.

“You’re glowing and your face looks soft in the light, so I want to feel for myself” I explain while trying to contain my laughter-- to you know -- look as serious as I possibly can.

“You’re such a weirdo.”

 

 

「LUHAN'S P.O.V」

“HEY! STOP IT!”

“NO YOU!”

“CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP?”

“NO!” Krystal and I shouted in unison.

Lay and Krystal had been—er, well Lay stays here because he has to but Krystal visits more often than I intended her to. We fight a lot, almost like a real couple, but I don’t like her in that way, and she definitely doesn’t like me in that way either. Besides, even if we were really boyfriend and girlfriend, I would be suspicious of her and her constant t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter