I Want Nothing But

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

「YOUR P.O.V」

I started to giggle, which turned into a big laugh.

Was this some sort of sick joke? Was the most popular boy of the school really asking me to be his girlfriend?

All these questions filled my head, yet nothing came out of my mouth. It was weird, I couldn't move one inch, let alone blink. He was waiting for an answer, but I couldn't give him one. It was so sudden... and much sooner than I thought it would have been.

... Actually, I didn't expect it to happen. The silence went on for another thirty seconds or so until he looked away from me and let out a huge sigh.

"Ah, I was kind of expecting this..." he rubbed the back of his head and started to laugh. "So I guess that's a no?" He wouldn't look at me anymore.

"It's not that Sehun, it's just..." he turned back around to face me. It was hard to tell him what I wanted to say because A. I didn't know WHAT I was going to say, B. If looks could kill, his definitely would have killed me, and C. His eyes, his stare, it's all too much.

"I don't know if I can fully trust you again..." his deadly stare changed... it became... well, disappointed I guess. I couldn't help but to feel bad, he's perfect. Everything all girls could possibly want... Why am I not accepting him?

"I see" he turned away. "I'm sorry..." and he slowly started to walk away. I stood there and watched him, wondering if he expected me to run after him or something.

...

Well, I did.

"Wait! Sehun!" I grabbed his arm, I felt horrible. "I do like you, you know that right?" he stood there, away from me and didn't say a word. "I do... I swear."

"Then why didn't you say yes? Why won't you trust me again?" his voice cracked, he began to cry and I didn't know how to react. I've never actually seen a boy other than my brother cry, so this was surprising. I hugged him from behind and he still stood there, not moving.

"Because it's hard for me to trust people, Sehun. You should have known that..." I turned him around and moved my hands up to his face to wipe his tears away. He still looked so pure, innocent, and precious... even if he did hurt me. "But I'm willing to give you another chance" his eyes brightened. "Not now" and they went back to before. "But later..."

He just nodded and I gave him a tight hug. His arms slowly wrapped around me as well and we stood there for a good five minutes.

"I'm sorry Sehun... If you still like me in the future, then we can give it a go then, okay?" and he nodded again. I kissed his cheek and he smiled.

"I like you, okay?" I smiled at him and he continued to smile at me.

"I like you too..." and we locked pinkies and I walked him toward his car.

"Get home safely" he got in his car and couldn't take his eyes off of me, and my eyes couldn't leave his face either. He started his engine and started to back out, he waved goodbye and drove off. I got into mine as wel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter