Empty

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

「LUHAN'S P.O.V」

"Come on, please?! Just for me?"

"I don't kn--"

"PLEASE!"

"Alright, alright. Don't get your -- er, boxers in a bunch..."

"Thanks! I'll pay you back somehow."

"No need, I owe you anyway."

"Okay, see you soon, bye."

I got off the phone with my "girlfriend" and went downstairs only to find Lay lazing around in the living room.

"Who was that?" he asks without moving.

"You heard?" I replied without looking at him, rummaging through the pantry and then heading toward the fridge.

"Yeah, so who was it?"

"You'll see" I grinned and grabbed a bottle of... whatever it was and sat on Lay's stretched out legs.

「YOUR P.O.V」

"What? You want to go out on a date? Later tonight? Mmm, I'll check my schedule and see if I'm free-- no, I'm not lying... I have a schedule! ... PLENTY OF PEOPLE WANT TO HANG WITH HANEUL THE GREAT WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? ...NO, NOT JUST YOU, SAEBOM, CHANYEOL, AND LUHAN-- THERE ARE MUCH MORE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAN YOU THINK! Ugh, so do you want to go out on this date or what? Okay, okay... okay, I'll see you at... okay, 8. Okay, mmkay, bye."

I threw my phone on my bed and flopped onto it right after. Sehun just called and I finally have plans for once. I looked at my ceiling and proceeded to turn on my side to find a polaroid photo of Saebom and I. I sighed and shook my head at her because there's a possibility of her being pregnant. It was too early to tell whether or not she was.

"You'll stick by my side even if everyone else hates me, won't you?"

"I have to, you're my best friend and I wouldn't give up on you just because I might get a "bad rep."  I don't care for those kinds of things and you shouldn't either. Even IF you get a lot of for it."

"Yeah, you're right. Thanks Haneul."

I got out of bed and looked outside my window only to find a girl approximately 5'5" walking up to Luhan's door. I kept staring and ducked down every now and then as if she could see me. Luhan opened his door and gave her the tightest hug while bringing her inside. That must be his girlfriend, hm? I decided to go downstairs and eat a bowl of cereal while texting Luhan when I could see his girlfriend.

"Oh, right now because she just arrived!" he texted back and I smiled because he sounds so excited and happy. Once I finished eating, I washed my bowl and spoon and marched up the stairs to get dressed.

"I'll be over in a bit :)" I texted and shoved my phone in my back pocket. I picked out a sheer light blue dress top and a pair of white shorts to go over to Luhan's house.

"What are you dressed up so nicely for?" my mom complimented as I headed toward the door.

"Nothing" I smiled. "I'll be home soon."

As I rang the doorbell and waited patiently, the door finally opened after 3 seconds or so and a beautiful girl appeared in front of my eyes.

"Oh hello! You must be Haneul" the girl stretched her arm out and shook my hand. "Come in, come in!" she welcomed as she lightly pulled me in. "Wow, you're so tiny! I feel like if I pull hard enough, your arm will come off or something..." she trailed off and then looked at me with an apologetic smile.

"Sorry, I like to ponder aloud. Anyway, we've never met before! Luhan's told me much about you and--"

"HANEUL!" Luhan shouted while making his way over to the both of us.

"Thanks for welcoming Haneul sweetie, but I think you should go check on the food because I'm not that great of a cook" he said while pointing his chin to the direction of the kitchen.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter