The Liar, The Idiot, and The In-Between

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

「YOUR P.O.V」

Dinner started off quiet, as I expected.

Well, other than chatty Kathy one and two at the end of the table there. (Our moms)

I examined the dinner table and Luhan's dad (who looked nothing like him) was happily digging into his food listening in to the two gossipers. Luhan was socializing with Sunghyun and Lay...

Lay was staring at me.

And for the longest time too.

I made eye contact with him and he just made what looked like a smile and directed his eyes away from my face. What a weirdo... I think Luhan noticed my uneasiness when I squirmed around in my seat to make myself comfortable. He looked over at his brother who just smiled widely as if he did nothing wrong. Of course I had no problem with him staring, it was just odd.

Dinner passed by quickly and in the blink of an eye, my food was gone. I felt unlady like because I was the first person to finish, but I guess my fast paced eating became a habit. Sunghyun and I always raced each other to see who could finish first, and I guess since we had company over, he decided to forfeit. Probably to see how embarrassed I would feel to see that I was the first person to finish and everyone around me was still savoring the delicious food.

What a genius.

But I wasn't too embarrassed. I didn't really care about what others thought of me so why would this bother me now? Hell, I would eat this fast in front of B2ST's Kikwang for all I care.

And that's saying a lot.

Because I love him.

...

A lot.

Anyway, I excused myself from the table to put my dishes away and quickly run back to the table. However, by the time I was running back, Luhan was coming into the kitchen to put his dishes away as well.

"Hey" he smiled as he set his dishes gently down into the sink.

"Hiyo" I replied and smiled back.

We talked for a little and I asked him how everything was going.

I was expecting the same old same old, but his answer was surprising to me. I nearly dropped the waterbottle I was grabbing out of my fridgerator.

"G-girlfriend?" I stuttered while closing the fridge door slowly. He nodded at me, with the most content smile you could think of. It almost seemed fake, but knowing Luhan, the honest little deer, he's got to be telling the truth.

"If you say so..." I mumbled and walked out of the kitchen.

"HEY!"

I giggled.

Then suddenly, a hand grabs my wrist and quickly escorts me to my own room.

"What the" I said quickly as the door shut and I was standing in the middle of my room. "What's going on--"

I was forced to sit down on my bed and Lay was standing in front of me.

"What kind of mind tricks are you playing on my brother?" he glared and I looked up at his large eyes. He resembled a llama.

What's up with this family and animals..?

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently, because I was innocent. At least I thought I was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter