Let's party

What is love?

'Why are you forcing me to come to the party? I do not feel like' Dahyun muttered in annoyance 'I don't like dresses and I hate heels'

Nayeon rolled her eyes and continued to fix her hair 'you also hate having fun, you're always working and never go out with us. Accept your destiny because you're coming to the party organized by my dance school and..' she went to her sister's ear 'there will be beautiful girls. But don't you dare to watch my girlfriend, okay?

'I'm not interested in your girlfriend or anyone else, but good try. I'll be there, but if I'm bored I'll go home'

 

 

They were all three beautiful and different from each other, for this reason when they arrived at the party everyone present looked at them. The news that those three were sisters had gone viral and they all had curious look, besides the fact that it was unusual to see Ceo Dahyun at a party. Jihyo was uncomfortable, Dahyun unbothered and Nayeon had eyes only for Tzuyu. 

The older ran to her girlfriend and held her tight 'you are the most beautiful in the world, I'm so lucky to be your girlfriend and your partner for this night' she said to her with a mischievous smile 'I would tell you so, but we've only been a couple for one day and even I have demeanor' 

Tzuyu blushed and smiled 'you just arrived and you are already trying to get me out of here, you are tremendous'

'Is it working? Tell me or I'll have to go hard, if you know what I mean' she winked at her, without even an ounce of shame and laughed. Dahyun and Jihyo were embarassed to see the scene and walked away to the drinks.

'I got chills, I'm disgusted' Dahyun said, searching for a glass 'I think it blocked my growth'

Jihyo laughed 'no offense, but you can't grow anymore, you are bound to stay short' Dahyun gave her a grim look 'although I must admit that in heels you look very tall indeed, plus I have to admit that this dress looks just right on you' she poured some orange juice into the glass. 

Dahyun wasn't listening anymore, she was distracted by the person at the door, a person she hadn't seen for what had seemed like an eternity to her: Sana. She was so beautiful and Dahyun wanted to run to hug her and tell her she loved her, since she hadn't had the chance to do it before, and then take her bad words for abandoning her. Instead she stayed where she was, continuing to look on her direction until their gazes met. Sana was shocked and stopped for a second, half open in surprise, then she looked back at her friend with a smile as if nothing had happened.

'' Dahyun said between her teeth and sat down, her face darker than ever 'I didn't want to come to this stupid party' she wanted to cry and run away, but in heels she would just make a direct run to the floor and walking around barefoot was not among the things she wanted to do. She sat there, glancing in Sana's direction every now and then, her eyes bright with tears. 

 

Sana was trying so hard to hear what Mina was saying to her, but she was distracted by her ex: Dahyun was sitting alone with a dark face, she looked so hurt that Sana had to mentally slap herself to stay focused. She was about to ask Mina why Dahyun was there, but a brunette girl with bangs stood in front of her. 

'Why are you here? I didn't invite you' Momo looked bothered by Sana's presence 'I don't want to see your ugly face in my school' 

'Momoring, don't be rude, I invited her' Mina smiled at her to try to avoid a fight 'be gentle, please?' 

Momo rolled her eyes 'okay, I'll try, but I can't promise anything. Everything's clear Sanake?' she noticed that her non friend was not listening to her, Sana was too focused on following Dahyun with her eyes, the sadness and love were obvious to Momo. 

'Oh, I see, you're in love with the Ceo' Momo smirked 'now I know how to have fun' 

Sana stiffened 'don't you dare or I swear I'll hit you, we're not in school anymore' her tone was serious 'try to touch her and I won't answer for myself'

The two exchanged fiery glances, then Momo chuckled 'she's an adult, if she wants me to keep her company I'll be happy to do it' she smiled victoriously when she saw Sana was speechless and left with her proud walk, joining an angry Dahyun. 

'Hi, we haven't introduced ourselves yet, I'm Momo' she smiled charmingly 'I won't allow you to keep that serious face at my party, it will be my duty to make you have fun' she added proudly. 

'I'm Dahyun and don't worry, I was leaving because I'm not feeling well. I'm sorry, but umm.. It's a good party I guess?' she made Momo laugh. 

'Dance with me, if you don't enjoy it then I'll let you leave' she held out her hand to make a deal. 

Dahyun wasn't convinced 'I can't dance, I'm uncoordinated, trust me' she stood up 'I wanna go home, I'm sorry for my rudeness, but it's not really my night' she tried to leave, but Momo took her hand and pulled her into the middle of the dancing group. Nayeon and Tzuyu seemed stuck together, Jihyo was moving her head like crazy along with other girls and Mina and Sana had just started dancing. 

 

 

'Stop looking at her, it was you who left her and if she wants to have fun she has every right to do it. Plus I invited you because I know you need to have some fun too' Mina's gaze was gentle like always, but her words were firm. 

'I can't stop myself from loving her. I'm so jealous of Momo in this moment, because I want to dance with her even I know she hates it' Sana looked at the two people she was talking about and felt some relief to see Dahyun trying to get away from the dance floor and, she hoped, from Momo 'I'm so sorry for what I did, I was a fool' 

Mina took her hand 'go talk to her, she's just looking at you too and she even ignored her sister as soon as she saw you' 

Her best friend ran a hand through her hair nervously 'I can't go talk to her after what I did. I know I'm a coward Minari, but I don't feel like it' 

 

Dahyun stepped on Momo's foot while trying not to look like a dancing tree trunk 'I warned you. Now that the Ceo's inability to dance has been ascertained can I go back to sit down? My feet hurt, how can you stand all the time and even feel like dancing? Your heels are higher than mine' 

Momo was amused 'you're more fun then you look, you know? Okay, go sit down, but I hope to see you again when you're less angry' she smiled and kissed her cheek, making sure Sana saw the scene, then accompanied Dahyun to sit down before leaving her alone and got closer to Sana 'I think I like her, if I were you I would be careful' 

'You are a , you just never change' Sana shoved her and went to get something to drink. 

 

 

Dahyun walked out of the school and picked up the phone with shaking hands, calling her emergency number and started talking as soon as she heard the call had been accepted 'come and get me, please. I can't resist anymore and I can't take my sisters away, we've only been here for half an hour and I don't feel like ruining the party for them too' 

'Is it such a bad party? You usually last at least an hour' Jeongyeon was eating chips, judging by the noise she was making 'have a drink of alcohol and relax for once' 

'There is no alcohol because many of the school's students are minors' 

Jeongyeon realized the situation was serious as soon as she noticed Dahyun's trembling voice 'what happened? Is there anyone making you feel threatened? It takes me ten minutes to come and give him so many blows to prevent even his mother from recognizing him' 

'I don't think it's worth beating Sana Jeong, she's not making me feel threatened, but it's much worse what I'm feeling now' Dahyun's tone was calm 'my heart is breaking even more' 

Jeongyeon was surprised 'Sana is there? Hell, I absolutely didn't realize she was coming to the same party as you. Can't you ignore each other? You are two adults' 

'She has already done it, she's acting like nothing has happened between us. Now that you know everything, please come and rescue me from this ty situation or I swear I'm going to drink in the first club I find' 

'Don't you dare, you know very well what happens when you get drunk' Jeongyeon admonished her 'give me a few minutes, I'm already in the car' she closed the call and the car. 

 

Dahyun went back inside, took her coat, apologized to her sisters, left the car keys to Jihyo and walked away from the party, waiting for Jeongyeon to come to take her home. 

Jeongyeon arrived practically immediately 'your face is horrible, you would scare even the demogorgon' 

Dahyun glared at her, cheeks flushed 'she was there, she just looked at me for a few moments and then started having fun with a friend of hers. I think I'm the only one left in the past and I don't give a damn about what my face looks like' she was angry, but calmed down right after 'I'm an idiot, I want to defenestrate myself' 

'I won't let you do that, I'll stay with you until your sisters get home. Back to the part where you claim to be an idiot.. Yes, you are, but not because you love someone' Jeongyeon was focused on driving 'you're an idiot because you are capable to manage a company and not your heart. You can silence a lot of people with your words, but you are unable to speak to the one you love' 

Her best friend didn't answer and the rest of the ride was quiet, but there was a lot of noise in Dahyun's mind. 

 

 

Sana had seen the whole scene where Dahyun greeted her sisters and walked away, leaving the party and it made her suffer even more. She had ruined her night by ignoring her and she was feeling like a total . 

Fortunately Mina walked over to her and took her hand 'come on, I want to introduce you to the newcomer' they went to Nayeon, who was chatting with her sister 'Nayeon, I want to introduce you to my best friend' she smiled. 

Nayeon smiled and held out her hand 'very pleased, I'm Nayeon' 

'Sana, nice to meet you' Sana was tense because she knew who she was talking to. 

'She is my sister Jihyo' Nayeon continued with a smile, it was in her nature to be friendly to everyone. 

Jihyo on the other hand was the exact opposite: her face was serious and her back was straight 'so you're the one who made my sister cry' 

Sana stiffened and after one second Jihyo gave a scream because Nayeon had pinched her 'she didn't do anything to you, so don't be rude. I'm sure Dahyun would agree with me' she was so serious that Jihyo and Mina were surprised. 

'Thank you Nayeon, but she's right' Sana smiled polite and shy to her, grateful she wasn't treated badly by her. 

Momo appeared next to Mina 'where is Dahyun? I can't find her' 

The look Sana gave her was so frightening that even Jihyo laughed, it looked like a scene from a movie 'I thought I told you to stay away from her, she deserves much more than a libertine like you' 

The two sisters looked at each other as Sana and Momo argued and they both realized that Dahyun's feeling for Sana were reciprocated and that, even though the latter had done a bad thing, there was still hope for the two of them. 

Instead Mina, who had had enough of hearing her best friends arguing, went to her girlfriend, who had just arrived and was already attracting a lot of attention, especially from teenagers 'you said you couldn't make it' her smile was huge. 

'I worked a lot, but I know how much you care about this school and I couldn't have missed this party' Chaeyoung kissed her girlfriend on the cheek 'and from what I see there will be a fight soon, this is a real party' she smiled revealing her dimple and got something to drink and eat 'I bet on Sana, I know she's been training lately' 

Jihyo was witnessing the scene 'in my opinion they are au pair' 

'Maybe, we'll see' Chaeyoung offered the chips she was eating to Mina and the two sisters, but they were all disappointed because Sana and Momo only said bad words in Korean and Japanese to each other, there had been no fight.