46

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Few Year Ago; The Abduction of Kwon Lina,

She looked at the green grass and for a moment, she felt at peace and ease. She pulled her legs to her chest and letting the breeze blew her hair softly.

"You should wear your coat, noona," she let him covered her with the blanket.

"Noona," slowly he called her as she remained statue.

 

"It had been long time since I heard you talk and joking around," again, she didn't say anything. Slowly, he turned to look at her. He  studied her face from the side. He could see the bruises almost fade away and her body slowly back to normal. No longer skinny like the last he saw her.

"Noona, I know you are listening to me. I want you to know that, everyone is here for you and missing the old you.We all regreted for not taking you seriously that day. We all still blame ourselves, noona," he said slowly and let his manly tear drop.

 

"Noona, I understand that you need time to heal, noona. But, all I can say is I miss you and remember, we all are here to support you," he said and looked down on the grass.

 

"Jungkook-ah," he looked up with his teary eyes.

She looked at him then took a deep sigh before breathing it out. Slowly, she wiped his tears away. His eye widen.

She smiled at him lovingly.

"Noona, you-" and she hugged him. Tightly.

 

"Thank goodness, noona," he hugged her back and she smiled as tear dropped.

"Thank you," she whispered.

 

They all watched them from villa's window. Hoshi let out a sigh or relief along with the others. Relief to see her smile back. They knew, by letting Jungkook met her, she might opened up a little bit, as the other maknae, Dino unable to fly over to Korea due unfinish business in LA.

 

 

She leaned closer to Hoshi as she curled in a ball with blanket all over her body to keep her warmth while watching the rest busily talking.

"You good?" Hoshi slowly and carefully asked her and she nod.

"I'm good, just a little bit cold," she answered while snuggle closer to her cousin. He smiled and then looked in front to them.

 

"Any discomfort, Lina?" Bogum asked her from her side and she shook her head.

"I'm okay. Thank you for being patience with me, oppa," she said and he ruffle her hair.

"Lina, it's my job as a doctor. I will do anything to heal you, Lina," he said and she nod.

"I kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter