47

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

He looked at her then back to the road.

"What's wrong?" she asked as he looked at her again as the light turned to red. 

"How can you-"

"Meet father?" he nod and she shrugs while innocent smile pestered on her face.

"Babe,"

"Well, I met him long time ago, already,"

"When?"

"When I was back from LA , which was three years ago," she said then nod her head as she recalled the memory.

 

He raised his eyebrows.

"Why I only know about this?"

"Well, here's the thing. I really want to tell you, but your father said, let it be a surprise,"

"Reason?"

"He said, he wanted to test you," he rolled his eyes. 

"That is the most absurd reason," she chuckled and held his hand tightly.

 

"He approached me actually and I was not ready at all that time, you know," she said slowly as he drove the car.

"Did he..."

"No. He didn't. What was suprising was, he gave full support on our marriage,"

"Wait, what?" he looked at her then quickly he parked on the side way. She raised her eyebrows.

 

"Baby, repeat what you just said,"

"He gave his full support and blessing on our marriage?"

"He knew about the marriage?" she nod and looked his widen eyes.

"Damn it! That old sly fox!" she cupped his face and let him stared into her eyes.

"That old sly fox was the one helping you, okay? Without him, I probably keep on running away from you,"

"Babe,"

"I am serious, baby. He has his words about you and he was the one who made me realize how important you are to me during our early-stage of our marriage - well, most likely ever since we met. And trust me, he helped me a lot during my stay here," she said while looking into his eyes.

"Lina,"

"Tae, give him a chance. He's not that bad. It had been few years already, Tae. You need him as he need you. He only has you in his life," she said and he sigh.

 

He pulled her hands and kissed it.

"I will," she smiled and sigh in relief.

"Now, shall we go home? I bet everyone is waiting for us," he rolled his eyes.

She laughed.

 

"Hey, they are your brothers too,"

"I know, but aren't they too clingy?"

"They are just worry, okay?"

"I know. But are you okay with staying a little bit longer at the mansion?"

"I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter