51

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

He clenched his fist so tightly that made his knuckle turned white.

"Hyung," Sungchan carefully called his name. Taeil and Yuta shook their heads.

Lee Taeyong is boiling with anger and trying to control it. Why? His wife just left him with their baby in her belly suddenly on top of that. Not just that, she even dare to leave him with Divorce Paper. 

"How come it turn out be like this?" asked Haechan and Taeyong shook his head.

 

"I asked Jungkook hyung and Taehyung hyung, they said Lina noona was fine but she seemsa little bit different once she received the phone call," said Mark and Taeyong looked at Mark. He raised his eyebrows and he froze. 

 

"Hyung?" Renjun called as Taeyong quickly walked to his and his wife's sharing joint closet. Quickly, he looked for a small box that she showed to him once.

"What is that?" suprised Hendery as Taeyong took out the box and quickly put on the table.

 

"Taeyong-ah, how- did-" Taeil couldn't say any words.

"I think I know what she wanted us to do," said Taeyong and nod.

 

After all, his wife is already preparing everything.

 

 

She fixed her scarf around her neck and looked at the view in front of her.

"You sure didn't want to go back?" she turned to look Mino who was sitting next to her.

"Not for now," she said and he sigh. He knew that she actually worried about her husband.

"Alright, anything you say dear sis," he said as he left her at the verandah.

 

She closed her eyes and gulped as she recalled her conversation with Yamazaki Kento.

"What do you mean I need to leave him?" she almost screamed through the phone but remained calm as she afraid both men downstairs could heard her.

"Lina, all I do is for your own safety. Especially your baby right now,"

"Kento, you know this will make him more mad,"

"Lina, I love you as my sister. I know what I did was wrong before, but this time, I really need you to leave him. When I heard you were shot by 'his' people, you know he is trying to declare war, right?"

"Kento," she was the edge of tears.

"Please, dear. I need you to leave and hide somewhere. When this whole thing settle, I will make sure you are back with him safely," he said and she sigh.

 

"Now, listen, I will contact Mino after this. I will ask him and Yoon to prepare for your place. There is a divorce paper I already prepared,"

"Why would I have to divorce him?"

"We need to make sure this look everything real,"

"Hold on, what?"

"The Japanese Mafia knows everything Lina and with Mr.Xi came to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter