27

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three years ago,

She was trying to not look annoyed as the man in front of her was smiling at her. Weirdly to be fact.

"Yes, what can I do for you, Mr. Lee Hyun Woo?"

"Well, I just want to talk with you," he said and grinned. She cursed him mentally. For a snobish billionaire like him, he did for sure have a confidence to approach her with eyes watching at him.

"Well, I don't," she said and looked at back to the food.

 

"Oh come on, Lina. It is not that hard for you to say yes,"

Oh yes, he did try to pursue her but she ignored him. Why? He is just not her type well besides he is a normal man, but a snobby and mamma's boy.

"No," she said and then tried to take the pancake but then failed as the man pulled her arms hard.

"Lee Hyun Woo," surprised with his action caused her plate filled with her foods spilled on the floor. He sigh in annoyance as he watched her food fell on the floor.

 

"Well, I was talking with you, but you ignored me,"

"I was trying to get my food here and do I look I want to talk to you?" 

"Well, you have to at least listen to me," he said and he didn't realise people were standing up. People who are part of Mafias.

"Let go, you're hurting me,"

"Now, you know the feeling,"

"Lee Hyun Woo. What is wrong with you?" she snapped as he tigthen his hold on her arms and for sure leaving mark on her.

 

"If I were you, I would take off my hand from her," a cold voice interupt them. Both of them looked at him. Slowly, Lee Hyun Woo let her arms go as she quickly walked towards the man.

He looked at him then to the woman beside him. Slowly, he checked her arms. His eyes harden as he saw bruise slowly appeared while remaining calm. 

"You know, if the woman said no, then you need to respect her decision, instead of embrass yourself by doing like this," Taeyong's cold voice making the man in front of him tremble.

"Well, she is just a woman. She is the one need to respect a man especially a man like us," as Lee Hyun Woo cleared his throat and Taeyong smirk. Slowly, he approached him and then put his hands around his neck.

 

Her eyes widen but stood there, decided to not interfere him this time.


"The woman you just insulted is my woman. My fiance on top of that. Tsk, you said to respect a man like us? She didn't have too, because people like you are the one need to respect her," he said and threw him on the floor hard.

Lee Hyun Woo coughed and looking at him scaredly.

 

She quickly pulled his arms and then he turned to her. She quickly shook her head and he understand what she meant. Not all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter