44

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

He let her put her head on his chest as she closed her eyes.

"You okay, there?" she hummed and then turned her body to snuggle closer.

"Babe," she looked at him and he stared into her brown eyes that never failed to mesmerized him every time.

"My father want to meet you," he said slowly and she nod.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" he asked and she raised her eyebrows.

"Why?"

"Babe, this is your first time meeting him. I mean, what if-"

"Dear husband, the one who should be afraid and worry right now should be me and not you. Relax, I had been through worst, your father is just a small matter," she said casually and kissed his lip softly.

 

"I know, but... this isn't any normal Mafia Boss, dear wife. This is Kim Jaejoong that we are talking about.One of the top three Mafia Boards, baby,"

"And you are one of the top ten of the Mafia Boards, hubby,"  he glared at her.

"Babe,"

"I know, I know. You don't have to worry. If he didn't like me, then you just need to fight him,"

"And you think I can win over him?"

"Of course, after all he is your father and you are his son," he smiled and slowly pulled her nose as she slapped it away.

 

"By the way, this had been in my mind lately," she said and he pulled her closer while carefully not squeezing her belly.

"What?"

"Why would you use "Lee" instead of "Kim" for your surname?"

"It's long story,"

"Well, how about you summarized it?"

"Babe,"

"Humm... I'm waiting," she said while blinking her eyes at him. He smiled and kissed her forehead.

"How about we continue tomorrow? I'm tired and sleepy," he said and she pouted.

 

"Fine," she said and snuggle even closer to him.

 

He looked between the two of them. He blinked his eyes as if he didn't believe the scene in front of him.

His wife was laughing with his father.

 

"Hyung, are you sure they never meet?" whispered Jeno and Taeyong shook his head.

"Well, as I can see here, your father seems love his daugther-in-law," said Kun and Lucas nod his head.

"This is weird scene," said Xiojun as he watched the interaction between Kim Jaejoong and Lina who was casually joking arou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter