56

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

She smiled and closed her eyes as he let him kissed her forehead.

"Oppa," she said and Joong Ki smiled.

"Look at that smile. I miss this smile," she chuckled as he took seat next to her bed.

"I didn't expect you will be here,"

"Dear, I am still a human. I couldn't let you hurt just like that,"

"I'm fine,"

"I had enough with your 'I'm fine' everytime we meet," said Joong Ki and he raised his eyebrows. She gulped.

 

She just smiled and looked at him.

"I know, I just can't show you that I am in pain everytime. I don't want you to be worry,"

"Lina, I am still your brother even though we are not blood related," she sigh. He lean closer to her and study her face.

"I love you as my sister and you do realise that, if anything happens to you, Lee Taeyong wouldn't be the only one could gone insane, I would too, dear," said Joong Ki and looked at him straight into her eyes.

"Oppa,"

"You know how I try to restraint myself from killing that woman when I found out she was the one behind all your attacks and accidents?"

"Oppa,"

"If you don't want to see any of us gone crazy, promise me. Stay safe and take care of yourself. Don't make me drag you back to Italy," he said sternly and Lina sigh.

 

"Fine, I will. I promise. I will stay safe and take care of myself," she said and he smiled. Finally, he could breath normally.

"Now, get speedy recovery, the uppers are anxious,"

"Why? I thought they're fine,"

"Sister, you think the others could be fine without you? Remember, they almost gone madness when they found you were fighting for you life,"

"Fine, just ask them to get here," she joked and laughed. Joong Ki smiled.

 

"Fine, I will. But, I don't want everyone suprise to see all the upper management here just to see you,"

"Really? When you're the one who told the others about my identity,"

"Well, I just couldn't let they hurt you. After all, they need to learn to respect you. You have a higher position than the others. Plus, I bet you are dying to tell everyone that you are Taeyong's wife," she rolled her eyes.

"You're right about me wanting everyone knows that I am his wife. But, letting them know that I am one of the Mafia Boss, oppa... That is so not true,"

"Too bad, it already spread out," he shrug casually.

 

The VIP ward's door open and both of them looked at the door.

She smiled as she saw Taeyong entered with their baby. Taeyong nod as he saw Joong Ki.

"I guess I will just see little Yo Han before go back," Lina looked at him.

"You're going back to Italy?"

"Hmm, just for two weeks," said Joong Ki.

"I thought..."

"I will bring the others here, okay? No need to worry," he said and smiled at both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter