17

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

She glared at him as he just calmly pour a water for her.

"Why would you send me away?" she lowly asked him in annoyance.

"For you safety,"

"Go to hell with my safety!"

He glared her hard due to her using words.

"Kwon Lina," he warned and she looked away but took the glass.

 

"Are we going to fight about this?" 

"You sure know that I don't want to go back there, when we are in progressing phase,"

He smiled with her remarks. She was right. Ever since he found her, slowly she opened up to him and she seems more able to show her emotions rather than before.

"I know, but we can not be selfish about this. We're having a baby and I don't want anything both of you,"

"I know, but you need to know. Being far away from you, is the last thing inside my mind right now, Lee Taeyong," she said sincerely making him in hard position.

 

"Baby,"

"I don't want to go back and I really need you by my side all the time. I promise, I will take care of myself and I will be fine," she said and held his tightly as she put the glass on the table beside the hospital's bed.

"Fine, I gave up. We will stay together,"  he said while kissed at the back of her hand.

 

Their heads turned towards the door as RM and S.Coups entered with Jeonghan and Jin followed behind.

"Hey, I hope we are not interupting," said RM while smiling at Lina.

"Nope, not at all," said Lina before Taeyong could even protest.

"Are you okay, Lina?" asked Jin and she nod her head. 

"What's wrong? It is weird to see you all together here. Jin oppa, aren't you supposed to in UK?" asked Lina worriedly as she turned to look at Jin.

 

Jin chuckled. Of course, she is Kwon Lina after all. The woman still care about others even though she was not in good state.

"There was Mafia Board Meeting, so I need to be here, dear little sis. Then, I heard you were admitted, I just need to see you," said Jin and Lina grin at him.

"Taeyong, do you already tell her already?" asked S.Coups and she looked at her husband.

"About what?" she asked as she blink her eyes at him.

He take a deep breath.

"It's about Song Jae Rim, we all decided to do something about it," he said.

"I want to ask him," 

"No," he denied.

 

"Taeyong,"

"With you in this state? Oh hell no," he firmly said.

"I am not saying I am going to ask him a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter