19

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

She leaned against her husband's board chest as he was busy checking his emails through his phone. It was just casual Sunday and he hope no one barge in to disturb their rest.

"That look good," she said while pointing at the TV.

"Yoghurt smoothie?"

"Humm,"

"You don't like yoghurt, baby,"

"It's your fault. I am craving for it," she said and he chuckle.

 

"You want me to make it?"

"If you willing too,"

"Anything for you. You want what yoghurt?"

"Probably the one you used to drink,"

"You sure?"

"Yes," she said and he smiled.

"Okay then," he said and kissed her lips before standing up and walked to the kitchen. Leaving her alone in the living room.

 

 

Her eyes slowly dropping as tiredness consuming her body. Taeyong entered the living room with a yoghurt smoothie in his hand, stopped on his track. He smiled while shook his head.

Amused with his wife.

He slowly took a seat as he put the glass down on the coffee table. Slowly, he put her head on his lap as he her hair with full of care.

"No matter what, I will always love you," he whispered as he stared her sleeping.

 

 

She closed her eyes and mermerising the sweet taste.

"I think you need to stop eating sweet stuff," said Taehyung who was watching her enjoying her oreo and cookies cake.

"I will, but now I need to enjoy it," she said while grinning at him.

 

Suga shook his head while keep on cutting the cake and refilled her small plate.

"Did Teayong know you're here?" asked Suga and she nod her head.

"He did,"

"So, he's going to pick you up later?"

"Nope. Hoshi will," 

"Here, eat slowly," said Suga and slowly pouring a water into her empty glass.

 

"Anyways, there will be a Mafia Gathering this weekend," said Taehyung as he feed her with the fork while she was busy scrolling her phone. A habit from him whenever she was busy on doing something and when they hangout together. 

A care from a big brother to his little sister.

 

"Taeyong told me last night," she said and ate the cake. Taehyung shook his head but still keep on continued feeding her.

"Are you going to attend?"

"I have too," she said and took the fork from Taehyung.

"So, are you going to attend as what? The Kwon? Taeyong's wife? Or?" asked Suga and she smiled widely.

 

"Humm... Let's see," she said and chuckled.

 

Both Suga and Taehyung shared worried look.

 

He watched her from behind. She smiled as she saw his reflection from the mirror. She raised her eyebrows as he didn't say anything.

"Something wrong?"  

"Nothing, it's just I need to strain myself tonight from killing people," he said as he slowly walked towards her and stood behind her.

"You can do it. We have been doing this for years," she whispered as she turned to face him and wrapping her arms around his neck. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter