30

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three Years Ago,

She fixed her blouse and ensuring not one inch of her skins shown. After what he said few days ago, she felt so dirty and insecure took her all over. She took a deep breath and keep remind herself that everything is okay and he was just another people who didn't know her story.

 

"Lina, are you done?" screamed Hoshi from the living room and she sigh.

"I'm done, let's go," she said as she closed her bedroom door. He watched her from bottom to top.

"It's weird to see you full cover up," he said and she shrug.

"Well, its a trend,"

"Kwon Lina, it's hot outside,"

"It's okay. I just want to cover up," she said and smiled assuringly.

 

Hoshi nod and then shrug.

"Okay, whatever you say. Let's go, or we're going to be late," he said and she nod.

 

She tried to smile to whatever they said as she took a sip of her tea. She knew, he was watching her from a far and she pretend that he wasn't there.

"So, Lina, how was you gallery?" asked Irene and looked at her.

"Well, almost done and probably in four years, the gallery would be open,"

"I guess it takes time," said Seulgi and Lina nod.

"Yeah, I need to gather around few pieces of Arts," explained Lina and smiled.

 

Slowly, she excused herself to rest room as she felt the urge to throw up.

 

She tried to walk pass him but failed misreably as he covered her path.

"Move, I need to go back there,"

"You look pale,"

"Stop acting you care," she said as she pushed his hands away.

 

He held her wrist and their eyes locked.

"You're not okay, Kwon Lina. We need to get you to hospital,"

She shook her head.

"I will be fine after taking some pills,"

"Kwon Lina," he warned and she glared.

"Lee Taeyong," she said and weakly tried to push him but failed as she almost fell.

 

"Now, stop fighting. I will take you to hospital," he said as he scoops her up into bridal style.

 

"See, what did I tell you last time. Eat your food or this will happen," nagged Hoshi as he saw his cousin who was her face pale. She rolled her eyes but groaned as her stomach acting up.

He sigh and helped her to lay down.

"Have a rest, the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter