23

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Threee Years Ago,

She watched how Haechan and Dino happily ate her food and Irene who was enjoying the kimchi friend rice. She shook her and amused.

"This is good. I think we really do need to get back to Korea, ASAP," said Dino and Lina chuckled.

"It had been what? Six years already. Aren't you planning to go back?"

"I will but probably with the rest of Seventeen Hyung," said Dino while took a sip of his water.

 

"How about you noona?"

"I'm going to stay here for a while. Maybe looking for some investors,"

"Right! You're going to open a Gallery right?" asked Haechan and she nod her head while passing the napkin at Haechan.

"I think it's better you ask Jaemin about this, maybe he knows some investor," said Haechan and Dino nod.

"After all, didn't he just open a Gallery?"

"He did," said Haechan and nod.

 

"Humm, okay. I will ask him. But the thing is, I don't have his number," said Lina as she raised her eyebrows.

"How about I bring you tomorrow?"

"Sure, but no funny business, Lee Haechan. I swear, I am going to kill you," warned Lina who was glaring at Haechan. He just grinned.

"Oh yes. Lina, Rose invited to her fiance's charity ball this week,"

"Yoon oppa?"

"Yes," said Irene as she drank her soup.

 

"Okay, remind me to bring some accessories for the charity,"

"Okay, my lady," said Irene and grin.

 

 

He entered the meeting room and found she was in deep discussion with Jaemin until they didn't notice his apperance.

"That will be good," she said and nod.

"But, if you need any help, just tell me, noona. I will try my best," he said and Lina nod while smile.

"No worries, I will just call you or your PA," said Lina and Jaemin nod.

 

"So, what are you two talk about?" both of them jumped in surprised.

"Seriously, stop doing like that," he smiled and she glared.

"Well, it's not fault that you two are so mesmerized with your discussion," said Taeyong while shrug.

"Alright, excuse me. I have things to do," said Jaemin while smiling at both them then left.

 

"So, what was that about?" he asked as she tidy up her files.

"Just some Art stuffs,"

"Yeah, more like you're looking investors," said Taeyong as he took her report. She snatched from his hand.

"Now, excuse me, I need to go,"

"So fast?" he asked and he blocked her path.

 

"Lee Taeyong,"

"Kwon Lina,"

She sigh and put down her stuffs on the table then turned to look at him.

 

"You know wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter