34

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three Years Ago,

She glared at the two men in front of her. Annoyed with the current situation.

"Here I thought you're going to help me to leave," the both men just smiled.

"And we are still sane, noona," said Haechan who was just smiled micheviously at her. She rolled her eyes and slumped into the chair.

 

"Here, hyung said you probably be bored," said Jeno asked he passed to her a box of art stuffs. She sat up straight and lit up as she saw it. 

"Wow, he really do know how to make my day," Jeno and Haechan exchanged look. Sighs in relief after saw her reactions. Thank goodness their hyung know what to do.

 

"So, where is he?" she asked as she start to sketch. Both Jeno and Haechan looked at each other.

"He's meeting someone,"

"Who?"

"A business partner," she turned to look at them while raised her eyebrows.

"Well, I guess he might take a day to meet this partner," Haechan shrug and Lina looked back to her sketch.

She knew this business partner isn't like she suspect to be.

"Why noona? Did you need anything from him?" Jeno asked and she smiled.

"Nothing. Just tell him, no need to come back so early," that made both of men gulped.

 

 

She raised her eyebrows as she watched the scene in front of her. WinWin, Kun and YangYang gulped as she remained too calm. But, they didn't know she was trembling in anger and sadness. 

"Lina, I think we should sit," said Kun carefeully and she just nod and slowly took a seat at one of table that not far from his table. Carefully, not letting them knows that she was trying to held her anger tears, she ordered her meal as the waiter wrote down her orders.

"Excuse me, I need to go to the restroom," she said as she stood up from her seats but stopped as WinWin started to stand up from his seat.

"And, are you going to follow me to the restroom?"

"But hyung..."

"He's here and I bet some of his bodyguards would be here. And do you think I have chance to escape?" WinWin gulped. Oh boy, she isn't  in a good mood.

 

"Okay, fine," she slowly walked to the restroom. As she closed the door behind her, she smiled as she met Irene who was smiling at her.

"Here, I already got your back," she said as she passed the paper bag contained with clothes to her.

"His men?"

"Done. He won't care anywhere when he's busy caring that woman,"

She shrugs but then quickly went to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter