14

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three years ago, 

She fixed her make-up and her hair before she left to the club. 

"Lina, we're going to wait for you in the car," said Irene who was just passing by her room.

"Okay!" she yelled back as she looked for her purse.

She smiled at her reflection for the last time before fleeing to the downstairs then to the outside.

 

"Alright! Let's go!" she said excitedly as she entered the car.

 

 

The club was filled with up beat music and you can see everyone was enjoying their time as it was Saturday's night.

"Welcome back to LA, Lina!" said Seulgi as she saw Lina was drinking her vodka. She nod and smiled at Seulgi.

"Thanks! Anyways, where Rose? I didn't see her,"

"Oh, she decided to skip tonight. Her fiance has charity event,"

"No wonder," said Lina and nod.

 

A pair of eyes were watching her closely. He felt the sudden interest as he saw her when she was standing in the line before coming inside the club.

"Eii?" Haechan suddenly came up beside him as all eyes looked at her.

She was laughing to whatever Irene and Seulgi joked on.

"You know her?" asked Johnny and Haechan nod.

"Kwon Lina," casually he said.

 

"Kwon? Hold on, I thought Kwon only has one daugther," said Doyoung as he looked at Haechan.

"Lina noona had been banished from the Kwon Family," explained Haechan.

"Why?" asked Taeil.

"If you guys heard about how the Mr.Kwon's first wife dead, well, they said it was all because of Lina noona,"

"But she was so young," said Taeil and Haechan shrug.

 

"Lina noona?" Sungchan tilt his head.

"Ah... It's because Lina noona used to help me in the past, so we are kind of close," said Haehan while shrugging.

 

"Starring at someone is not good," a voice interupt them.

"S.Coups," he greeted as he saw S.Coups was walking with Jeonghan and Joshua towards them.

"Taeyong," he nod as S.Coups called his name.

"Why? Is she not available?" he asked and S.Coups just smiled.

"She is available, but staring at her like you want to eat her, I think it's inappropriate. Especially she is a little sister to me," said S.Coups and Taeyong chuckle.

 

"I see," he said.

Jeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter