04

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

It had been a week and there is no news from him. She stared at her phone intensely but then in the end, she let out a heavy sigh.

"Miss Kwon," Joy's voice interupt her from daze as she entered the office with a cup of coffee in her hands.

"Yes?"

"Vice President Kwon wants to see you," she said and Lina sigh.

"Another trouble," she said while Joy just chuckled.

"I guess he want to ask regarding the current project," assuming Joy and Lina just shrug.

"Probably," she said and nod.

 

Nevertheless, she stood up from her seats.

"By the way, I need you to clear my scheduele for the rest week,"

"Why?"

"I need to accompany my step mother to arrange some events," she said and Joy nod.

With that she walked to her brother's office.

 

 

Her eyes widen as she step inside her brother's office. But, quickly she fixed her composure.

"Lina, you already know who is he, right?" asked Jiyong and then looked at his sister. She nod stiffly but eyes still glued on the man in front of her brother.

Then her eyes shifted to the person next to him.

 

Of course, why on earth she forgot about it.

"Unnie, meet the CEO for the NCT Cooperation, Mr. Lee Taeyong, my fiance," Hannah proudly said while looking at the man next to her lovingly.

Lina nod her head while trying to give them a smile.

"Anyways, have seats everyone," said Jiyong and they all took seats.

 

"So, my assistant said that you need to see me," Lina asked and looked at her brother ignoring the man in front of her.

"Yes. It's about the Project,"

"What's wrong with it?"

"Hannah would like to take over it back," said Jiyong and Lina looked at him bewildered with the sudden news.

"Vice President Kwon," 

"Hannah and Taeyong already discussed this matter with Appa and me. We all decided to agree with it and have Hannah to take over it back,"

"Hold on, I am already 90 percent finish on working on it, and you expect me to just hand it over? Are you insane?" her voice rising due to the anger within her.

 

"Manager Kwon," said Hannah and Lina looked at her.

"This is what the Higher Levels want, I hope you respect with the decision," said Hannah and Lina chuckle coldly.

She shoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter