03

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

She trailed her finger along the scar on his bare chest. He hummed in pleasure while pulling her closer to his body.

"Sleep," he whispered and she just remained silence.

"Aren't you tired after what I did to you?" he whispered and she rolled her eyes while playfully slap his bare chest making him chuckled lowly.

"I am, but I just can't sleep," she whispered back and then looked up at him. He opened his eyes and looked at her.

 

He missed those brown eyes.

 

"What's wrong?" he asked slowly and she just shook her head.

"Nothing, it felt like a dream," she whispered and he kissed her palm as he brought her hand closer to his lips.

"You're not dreaming," he whispered and smiled lovingly at her.

 

"I'm afraid of something," she said slowly.

"Of what?"

'Of you,' she thought as she looked at him.

"Baby?"

"Nothing. Now, shall we sleep?" she asked while snuggling closer to his hot body.

He softly nod while pulling her closer to his body. He knew, she was up to something. But, he promised, he will be step a head from her. Knowing how she is, he needs to be ready all the time. After all, his wife is more stronger than her looks.

 

 

She crossed her arms while glaring at the both men in front of her.

"I am a carrier woman and I need to go to work," she snapped as she took her bag.

"Well, too bad noona, Taeyong hyung told us to not let you out," said Jaehyun and Lina's eyes widen.

"Is he crazy? I told him already," 

"Well, I suggest you call him," said Lucas and smiled awkwardly knowing their Lady Boss is fuming mad.

 

"I don't want,"

"How about you asked for sick leave? Your ankle still hurting," said Jaehyun and Lucas nod agreed with the statement.

Lina sigh and took a seat on the couch. She knew she won't be free like before once she back to his golden cage. Yes, he did pampered her with everything but except for her freedom to have her own time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter