05

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

He took a sip from his wine while looking at the view in front of her.

"Hyung,"

"So, where is she?"

"She's nowhere to be found," said Jaemin while watching his leader putting down his glass on the table.

 

"I see, she really want to test me," he said slowly while Jaemin and Shotaro exchanged look.

 

 

It was the day. The day, she's going to witness her own husband got engaged with her step-sister.

She watched him smiling beside his so called fiance while greeting the guest. Slowly, she scanned the people inside the hall. She knew well those people were. They all are mafias from diferrent clans. By day, those people are politicians and businessmen, but when night came, they all show their true color.

 

"You don't look so happy, Miss Kwon," she turned to look at her cousin, Hoshi.

"Cut the crap. I am not in mood to argue with you today, Soonyoung," she said and Hoshi shrug then stood next to her.

"Well, I am surprised to see you here in such an event," he said and Lina shrugs.

"Mrs. Kwon ask me to. I can't let her down,"

"Since when you're being an obedient child?"

"I was just being nice,"

"You're being nice? Come on, you are known to people, you are the devil or mostly the black sheep in the family," he said and Lina just chuckled.

 

"What can I say? I went through things, so probably it knock some sense to me,"

"Why? Are you trying to prove your grandfather and your father that you could be good like Hannah? Lina, you need to remember. Everyone's here think you are a murderer,"

"Which is including you, right?" said Lina and blink her eyes at him.

"Well..."

"Then, get lost. Don't talk to murderer," said Lina and Hoshi just sigh.

"Look, I'm sorry, I didn't mean too,"

"Save your sorry to someone else," she said and put down her glass on the table.

 

"Lina,"

"Excuse me, I need to go to the toilet," she said quickly as she saw one of her husband's man walked towards her ways.

 

 

She silently sitting on one of the bench at the hotel's garden. She feel at the peace while stargazing. Without

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter