08

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ten Years Ago, - Before they met.

She could feel her body was shaking in fear. The nine years old of her was hiding behind her mother as her mother protect her from the sinister man in front of them.

She thought she could have a fine outing days with her mother, but boy. She was dead wrong when the sinister man suddenly came up and tried to attack her. He was a coward man for sure.

"You know with your action right now, you could cause war among clans, Mr. Im," said her mother and the man just smiled.

"Well, I do well know about this,"

"Then, what are you trying to do?" she asked as she held her daugther behind her.

 

"Look at that, you really do have a beautiful daugther," he said as he saw the little girl and quickly she pushed completely behind her.

"Say your words and stayed my daugther out of this,"

"You know the deal, Ha Ji Won," he said and his eyes turned into dead.

"It is not for me to decide. You know that!" she screamed and the man just shook his head.

 

"I was the one supposed to marry you! But you decided to marry him!"

"I love him and I am not going to change that," she said and making him laughed/

"Even though he cheated on you?"

"And that is none of your business," she said and looked at him.

 

"Mommy," her little voice stopped them from arguing.

"Hold on for second, baby. Okay?" her sweet voice try calming her scared daugther.

"We are not over with this,"

"We are over," she snapped as she walked pass by him while holding her daughter's hand.

And he just watched her walked away.

 

 

She closed her ears and her eyes while  trying to stop from listening the adults mourning with the sudden lost of family member. She could feel her father, brother, grandfather and to be in fact everyone's hatred eyes looking at her.

 

It was happening so fast.

She lost her beloved mother.

And she refused to tell the truth.

The story how her mother died tragically in front of her eyes.

 

"T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter