22

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three years ago,

Her eyes widen when she witness a woman slapped the Mafia Leader. She gulped and remained calm. 

"So, now you were saying she is your fiance?! Oh come on, Taeyong! I know what kind of man are you!" the woman screamed and he just smirk. His eyes turned into cold and hard.

He held and quickly Lina ran towards them.

"Taeyong, you're going to kill her!" she said as she tried to pull his hands away.

He let the woman's throat go and Lina sigh in relief.

 

"Now, miss, I think you should go. As you can see, he is not in a good mood," she said and the woman quickly ran away.

She then turned to faca him. 

"You shouldn't do that,"

"She just slapped me,"

"Again, she just a normal person. So, she didn't know you except the famous Billionaire Bachelor," she stated and he shook his head. She flinched as she saw the red mark on his cheek.

"I think we need to put some ice on that," she said and quickly went to his kitchen.

 

As he quietly followed her from behind. Slowly she pressed the ice on his cheek as he watched her closely.

"Was it hurt?"

"No,"

"Well, at least this can reduce the swollen," she said and he nod.

 

"Who is she?"

"She's one of the Congress Daugther,"

"And you still want to involve witht that type of woman?" 

"Well, I didn't. Her father was trying to set me up with her. I already refused, well I guess today it's coincedence you're here, so-"

"You take a chance?" she asked and he grin.

 

"Well look at that. I thank you for the help,"

"Yeah, without my consent," 

"Well, you didn't even say anything, so don't blame me,"

"I was shocked okay? I mean, she just burst inside your room when I was changing my clothes,"

"I know,"

"What?"

"I know,"

 

"You deliberately let her burst inside?"

"Well, she didn't believe, so why not show the proof?" she groaned in disbelief with him.

"Lee Taeyong, sir. The next time, you plan something that includ with me, please do tell me first. I really hate if you do like this," she said and she reaised her eyebrows.

"No worries. I won't," he said and grinned. He let her touch his face as she turned to check the mark. She nod in satisfied then looked at him weirdly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter