49

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

She let him kissed the back of her hand as they ignored the elder's eyes who were watching them closely with their hawk eyes.

"Alright, we are still here, Lee Taeyong. I don't need you to make all of us jealous," said Jaejoong and Taeyong rolled his eyes while his wife was laughing but then stopped as she felt the pain.

"Easy there," said Ha Ji Won and Lina nod slowly.

 

"How was our baby?" she asked and he smiled.

"Our baby is in a good health," he said and she sigh in relief.

"Omma, how come you get here?" she asked and Ji Won smiled.

"I asked Soon Young dropped me off,"

 

"You knew Omma was alive?" Lina turned to look at her brother.

"Jiyong,"

"Why didn't you tell us?" he asked and she stared at him for a while not even want to answer him.

"Lina," called Jiyong.

"Why would I?"

"She is my mother too, Lina.,"

"Suddenly? I thought we are not siblings,  Director Kwon,"

"Stop calling me that," 

"Enough," said Jin Hyuk and Ha Ji Won looked at both their children.

 

"Jiyong, your sister just wake up and she is not in a good condition for this kind of talk,"

"Father," Jin Hyuk shook his head and Jiyong just sigh.

"I'm suprised to see everyone here," said Lina suddenly as she just realised them in the VIP ward. 

"They knew," she blinked her eyes at her husband as he said that.

"About what?"

"Our marriage,"

"Tae," 

"I know I promised you that we will tell them after everything settle, but after what happened to you right now, it's better for some of them know," said Taeyong and study his wife's face. She sigh then shrug.

"Whatever you say, I will just follow you," he smiled as he heard her.

 

"Omma," Ha Ji Won hummed and walked closer to her. Lina slowly sat up with the help of Taeyong.

"Easy there," Ha Ji Won said and held her daughter's back.

"I'm fine, just pass me, my phone," and Taeyong passed her phone.

"Here, you need to watch this," said Lina and gave her phone to her mother.

 

"Lina," Ha Ji Won's eyes widen as she watched the video.

"It's up to you now, Omma. I'm not going to stop you from doing anything about this. All I could ask is, ask for help from the Kwon Clan. If you don't want to, Kangta-nim also could help or Tae's father," she said sincerely. Hoping her mother could understand what she m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter