53

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

She took a deep breath in order to calm herself. 

"Alright, that's it, breath out," said Mino and she glared at him hard.

"YAH SONG MINHO!" he closed his eyes and then blinking his eyes at her. Quickly, he kneel down in front of her while raising his arms up.

"It was an accident! I swear, I didn't tell anyone about your hiding!"

"Oppa, I know you very well. You do realise that your action this afternoon almost put you and all of us in trouble," said Lina and he nod quickly.

"I know," he said slowly and Lina sigh.

 

"Now, tell me, did they already make their move?" asked Lina and Mino nod quickly.

"Good, now I need you and Jinu oppa to meet my mother. She probably waiting for my next action," Mino nod quickly.

"Please becareful and stay safe," said Lina before he left.

 

 

She tied her hair into a pony tail and took a quick check through the reflection on the mirror.

"Eomma," Ha Ji Won quickly hugged her daugther once she entered the living room. 

"You okay?" she quickly asked and Lina nod her head.

"You're making all of us worried, dear. And I'm glad, Taeyong didn't go insane," she added and Lina smiled.

"He won't," Ha Ji Won raised her eyebrow.

"Weird," Lina chuckled.

 

"Now, did he give you the earrings?" Ha Ji Won nod and gave the small box to her.

"Did you guys already check?"

"We did, but the files had been encrypted," Lina nod.

"Come, I will show you," said Lina while pulled her mother to the study room.

 

 

Ha Ji Won went into silent for a while and then look at Lina.

"After all this time, this is the reason why they trying to kill us," Lina nod her head.

"The reason why, Taeyong's mother's death," added Ha Ji Won as she closed her eyes. Remembering her late bestfriend.

"We need to keep this hidden, eomma. If they have these all usb, they will use it to against everyone,"

"I know, but this is too big and heavy, Lina. I am not going to get you hurt,"

"Eomma, I am not letting you carry this alone," she added and Ha Ji Won sigh.

 

"I know, but remember our rules-"

"Once you have you heiress, she will continue the legacy," said Lina and Ha Ji Won nod.

"You know this Black Rose Gang won't let their members and their leader to suffer alone,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter