24

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

She watched them cleaning the table and did the dishes. She smiled and shook her head as she watched Haechan and Chenle playfully teased Mark who was wiping the plates.

"Here," he put down the milk and she smiled at him.

"Thanks," and drank the warm milk.

 

"Do you want to rest in the living room?"

"Nah, I'm okay here,"

"Sure?"

"Yes," she nod her head.

"By the way, how long are we going to stay here?" she asked as she put down the empty glass.

"Probably after our house fully demolished. Are you okay with that?"

"Yeah. It's better to stay here. At least, I have companions while you are away," she said and he smiled relief.

 

"Then, I'm glad,"

"Oh yes, I almost forgot. Hoshi and Woozi probably stop by tomorrow,"

"Something wrong?"

"Not really. Seungcheol oppa wanted to ask about the progress of the current project that I worked on," 

"Alright. Just don't put too much stress on yourself,"

"I know," she replied and smiled assuringly at him.

 

She flipped over the documents as Hoshi and Woozi was deep in discussion regarding their project.

"Seems like it did give him a big impact," said Woozi and Hoshi nod. She looked up at him.

"What do you mean?" she asked and put down the document on the table.

"He lost his right hand man, so probably, his side business must be not in a good state,"

"I guess then, some of us probably took an advantage on it?"

"Correct," said Hoshi and Lina shook her head.

 

"Why?" asked Woozi.

"You know, with the nature known how that man's behaviour, this could be his ways to trap some of us,"

"You mean?"

"Trust me, no matter opportunity that we might see from him, all is fake. Unless, he is defeated or dead, then I will believe it," explained Lina and then Hoshi nod. She got some points.

 

"Anyways, I already sent the latest one, I hope it would help you guys on it," said Lina as she watched both Woozi and Hoshi checked their emails then nod.

"Recieved with many thanks," said Woozi and smiled at her. She nod and smiled back.

"By the way, I forgot to give you these," said Hoshi and he took out a box.

Her eyes sparkle as she saw the cake.

 

"Hold it there, Taeyong said you can not have this unless you eat your meal first, even though  I don't understand what he meant though because before this, you are okay with eating this thing without taking your meal," said Hoshi and shrug.

She rolled her eyes.

"I know, I know. Don't worry, I am going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter