09

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

She suddenly awake as the thunderstorm rumble against the window. It was heavily raining outside and it was only 2 in the morning. She turned to her side and saw her husband sleeping peacefully like a little kid. 

It had been a month, he still kept her inside his cabin in the deep forest. 

She knew, he was trying to hold her here.

She knew, he was up to something.

Nevertheless, she didn't care about it at all.

 

She traced his fine jawline with her finger then slowly his lips and thenhis nose. She could've enough thank him for saving her ever since they met. She knew, everything he did was to protect her, but too bad. Too much protective, sometimes she feel suffocated.

Her eyes widen as he pulled her closer to his body.

"Stop staring, I know you love with my prefectionist," he said and she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, right," she said and he opened his eyes. Smiling and enjoying the sweet view in front of him. Slowly he looked at the outside of the window and saw it was heavily raining.

"Did it awake you?" he asked and letting her snuggling closer to seek his warmth.

"Hmm," she answered quitely and he kissed on top of her head.

 

"We will going back to the city tomorrow," he whispered and she looked up at him.

"Suddenly?"

"Why? You want to stay here? I thought you like the city better?"

"It's just here, too calm and peaceful. I love it," she whispered and he smiled.

"I know, but we have lots of things in the city need to be done," 

"I know,"

"I promise, after everything settle, we will get back here and stay a little bit longer," he said and she smiled.

She knew, he is true to his word.

"Then, I am looking forward for it," she said and closed her eyes feeling blissful as she felt he kiss on top of her head.

 

 

She eyed the man in front of her. Looking at him weirdly.

"Straight to the point," she said as she took a sip of her warm milk tea.

"I need your help to assist me in this project," said Hoshi while smiling so sweetly at her. She tilt her head.

"Why?"

"You are the only one who could assist me," he said and she shook her head.

"Nope,"

"Lina, please..." 

"I said no," she said and putting down her cup.

 

"Come on, you are jobless right now. And you have nothing to do except if Mrs. Kwon needs help in arranging

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter