21

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

She took a deep breath and closed her nose.

"Hold on," she said and ran to the nearest bathroom as the morning sickness came.

 

Both Renjun and Chenle looked at each other. Their eyes widen.

"What's wrong?" asked Kun who just entered the kitchen then looked at the bathroom door as he heard the door closed dramatically.

"Where is Lina noona?" asked Hendery and Renjun pointed to the bathroom.

 

"Noona," Yangyang worriedly knock the door as he heard she was throwing up.

"I'll be out. Give me a few minutes," she said through the door.

"Is she okay?" asked Xiojun who just entered with Lucas who was following from behind with a box of groceries.

 

"I'm okay," said Lina who just came out from the bathroom, looking pale.

"Do you need water, noona?" asked Renjun and she nod.

"But, first, I need you take that soup away first. I don't think I can breath," she said and quickly Chenle moved the soup away from her.

"Do you need we call Taeyong hyung?" asked Winwin and she quickly shook her head.

"No need. It's just morning sickness. I don't want him to worry," she said and drank the water that Renjun just poured.

 

Their eyes widen.

 

"Hold on, morning sickness?" asked Kun and she nod.

"Let me get this thing straight. You did say morning sickness, right?" asked Ten and she glared at him.

"I did," she said and rolled her eyes.

 

"Oh my-We're going to have mini Taeyong hyung and Lina noona!" screamed Chenle excitedly. Long gone the mafia Chenle.

"Why didn't you tell us?" asked Lucas and took a seat beside her.

"We're planning to tell you guys tonight, but then since its already happened, I guess... surprise?" said Lina while smiling.

 

"I think we need to text everyone in the group," said Renjun while quickly looking for his phone.

"Alright, we need to prepare the baby stuff!" said Xiojun and Hendery nod.

"Oh yes! We need an extra nursery room in this house! I better find decorator," said Kun and quickly scrolling his phone.

She watched them and slowly shook her head.

Amused and in the same time, she felt glad and happy. At least, her husband's family welcome her with warm hug.

 

"Guys. Guys! I think it's too early for that, okay? How about we prepare dinner first?" asked Lina as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter