02

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

She rolled her eyes as she boredly waiting for her step-sister looking for the dress. A dress for her engagement party. 

"What do you think, Eomma?" asked Hannah while showing the cream color short length dress at Mrs. Kwon.

"That will be good on you, dear," Mrs. Kwon happily said then turned to look at Lina who was flipping the magazine.

"Lina, why don't you find a dress too?" she asked and the younger one turned to look at her. 

"I already did," she said and Hannah raised her eyebrows.

 

"How come you already bought a dress?"

"Hannah, I have tons of dresses at home. After all, I do need dresses for the Company's Events," said Lina and before Hannah started to snap back, Mrs. Kwon stopped them.

"Enough. We are in boutique, behave," warned Mrs. Kwon and Hannah just pouted while Lina looked away.

 

"Since, Hannah don't want me be here, I think I just go," said Lina and Mrs. Kwon was feeling guilty.

"Lina,"

"Eomma, just let her be. Come, help me, pick one," said Hannah while dissapeared into the racks. Lina and Mrs. Kwon exchange look and Lina just nod.

"No worries, your daughter need you, Mrs. Kwon," she said.

"See you at the party, dear," said Mrs. Kwon and Lina nod.

'Well, if I want to come too,' she thought.

 

 

She walked through sidewalks while scrolling down to her phone.

"Noona," she halted as she heard familiar voice. Slowly she looked up from her phone then to the person in front of her.

Well more like, people in front of her.

She cursed quietly then started to run but failed as few more people blocked her path.

 

"Noona, he is waiting for you," 

"Haechan, you know we can talk about this," said Lina while smiling at him and Haechan just raised his eyebrows.

"Noona, I know you very well," he said and smiled back at her.

 

"And you know what I want right?" 

"Too bad, you are not in position to negotiate," 

"Haechan," she plead and he shook his head.

 

"Oh, SoonYoung," she said out of nowhere and all of them look at the direction where she looked, but found nothing.

"Shoot! Go after her!" s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter