48

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

He caress her hair as her eyes still closed. The sound of machine filled the silent room. He gulped, trying to ease his anger. He knew, she wouldn't like if he lost his mind like a mad man. He knew, she wanted him to do something about her shooter as they still looking for the culprit.

 

"Hyung, here some coffee," said Haechan and he just stayed still.

"Hyung, it had been four days since you eaten and sleep. Haechan and I are here. You can go just rest over there," said Renjun and Haechan nod.

"She will looking for me once she open her eyes,"

"Hyung, you wouldn't want her to see you like this as soon she open her eyes," said Haechan and Taeyong sigh.

 

"Fine, I will have 10 minutes nap," he said and stood up from the chair while walked to the sofa. Both Haechan and Renjun sigh in relief.

 

She was still unconcious for four days. The doctor said that she would be fine as the bullet did go through completely to her heart and thankfully, the baby inside her womb was suprisingly fine and healthy considering the mother was in critical state.

Like everyone said, it was a miracle.

 

The door slowly opened and both Renjun and Haechan shushed Lucas, Xiojun and Hendery who just entered the VIP ward.

"Did hyung asleep?" asked Lucas and Haechan nod.

"Good. Here. Yuta hyung prepared some food for you guys. The rest would be here as they finished cover some unfinished business at the company," said Hendery as he passed the small food box to Haechan.

"Thanks," said Haechan.

 

"Any sign yet?" asked Xiojun as he fixed the blanket. Both Haechan and Renjun shook their heads.

"She will be okay. She is a strong woman," said Lucas and looked at her sleeping face.

"All we can do right now is wait and pray for miracle," said Renjun and gulped.

 

 

He looked at her deeply as he held her hand tightly.

"Father," Jiyong stood behind him as he let his father held his sister's hands tightly. Slowly Jin Hyuk looked at Taeyong who was queitly pouring the water into the empty glass.

 

"What are you going to do next?" he asked and Taeyong looked at his wife.

"What do you think? They hurt my woman and I am going to make sure they're going to pay for it," said Taeyong coldly and looked at her father.

"Then bring this matter to the Mafia Board Meeting," all eyes landed to Kangta as he just entered the ward.

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter