16

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

"This look good," she entered the kitchen as the head of maid, Mrs. Han put down the freshly baked chocolate cake on the counter top.

"Miss Kwon," Mrs. Han happily greet the young lady.

"Smell so good, Ahjuma," 

"Then I'm glad, you like it," 

"Anyways, where are the others? I didn't see Namjoon oppa's car," said Lina while looking at the backyard.

 

"Everyone left for meeting,"

"Everyone? Meeting?"

"Gang meeting, to be in fact," Lina nod  then her eyes lit up as her focus back to the cake.

"Can I have some, Ahjuma?"

"Sure. I will get a plate for you, young miss," she said as she left to take a small plate.

 

"Noona~," she turned to look Soobin entered the kitchen, happily to see her.

"Soobin~," she called him and he hug her.

"How are you?" 

"Good and starving," she said and smiled.

"Anyways, noona. Namjoon hyung asked me to bring you back to CEO Lee's house,"

"When?"

"Well, after you eat?"

"Okay," she said and clapped her hands as she watched Mrs. Han put the slice of chocolate cake on her small plate.

 

Soobin watched her weirdly.

Too weird for him.

Because Kwon Lina won't be so excited to see a chocolate cake.

 

He tapped his finger against the table as he heard the decisions been made by the Mafia Boards.

"Since the engagement was off between the YG Clan and SM Clan, I hope we all can still be friends," said Kangta, the head of SM Clan.

"I agree," said Kwon Jiyong, representative for the YG Clan.

"Now, let's move the next issue, it's regarding the last incident," said RM who was looking all the Mafia Leaders.

 

"It is impossible for Song Jae Rim just break into the Clan's territory," said Yunho and Changmin.

"Unless we have some traitor," said Taeyong and all eyes on him.

Everyone turned into silence.

"Impossible," said Changmin and Taeyong raised his eyebrows.

 

"Just like Yunho hyung said, it is impossible for someone to break into clan's territory. Especially on that day. Every clans were guarding up and no one would like to see their people to get hurt," explained Taeyong calmly.

"Any suspects?" asked Kwon Jin Hyuk and Taeyong shook his head.

"Not for this time," he answered while they all nod.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter